NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    Anyone know anywhere in NWI that sells 7/8ths, 2.75 inch 12g target loads? Neither Blythe's does, Bass Pro doesn't...

Got a case coming in the mail but want to go bust clays with the lady this weekend and the above is a prereq for what we want to do.

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    Anyone know anywhere in NWI that sells 7/8ths, 2.75 inch 12g target loads? Neither Blythe's does, Bass Pro doesn't...

Got a case coming in the mail but want to go bust clays with the lady this weekend and the above is a prereq for what we want to do.

Wally world usually carries those cheap target loeads.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Forgot to mention. One of the cops needed a plastic bag to collect the brass so I donated a Ziploc bag to him. Anyhoo there were at least two shooters. Most of it was 9mm but he found one 5.7x28 casing as well. Also they couldn't aim worth a ****...like that's a shocker.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish

I think I saw some at Walmart in Valpo over the weekend. I want to say they were Winchester.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    On a different note ... I hate GMC. They're going to rape me on a radiator repair and I can't really do anything about it. The Bumper-to-Bumper warranty expired last year so I totally get their position. I tried to reason with them because the vehicle only has 34,000 miles on it. They won't budge since it's a 3yr/36,000 mile warranty. I'm in year 4 (it's a 2016).

Some days you're the bug ... some days you're the windshield. 2020 has been one big bug year.

I recently won where I bought the silver package extended warranty from Ford. I calculated how much all the electronics replacement would cost. Transmission took a dump. Several excuses then the cost of replacement...then I mentioned the warranty. "Sir, how about we look at getting you a rental..."

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    On a different note ... I hate GMC. They're going to rape me on a radiator repair and I can't really do anything about it. The Bumper-to-Bumper warranty expired last year so I totally get their position. I tried to reason with them because the vehicle only has 34,000 miles on it. They won't budge since it's a 3yr/36,000 mile warranty. I'm in year 4 (it's a 2016).

Some days you're the bug ... some days you're the windshield. 2020 has been one big bug year.

Maybe find a non-GMC shop?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I was talking about the shooting the other night here on my street not the Meijer one, I hadn't seen that when I posted. But yes everyone is ok here.

Edit: your link is broken, btw

It was working earlier.
    I wonder what happened.
    Can't be because something was wrong. There was hardly any info.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom