NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    https://allevents.in/cedar lake/don...t-in-2020-rally-cedar-lake-in/200019883262452

Donald J. Trump Keep America Great In 2020 Rally Cedar Lake, IN
    Come out and join us on Cedar Lake on Saturday, July 25th for a rally in support of our 45th President of the United States, Donald J. Trump! All supporters are invited to attend regardless of boat ownership. Anyone without a boat will be encouraged to peacefully and safely assemble (not in the street!) near the Cedar Lake Public Access Site located at 7609 Lake Shore Drive. Please proudly display your American flags, Trump flags, #ThinBlueLine flags, #ThinRedLine flags, and #ThinGoldLine flags for dispatchers! Additionally, let's support our local law enforcement officers, fire fighters, medical responders and staff, active and retired military veterans as well! #Trump2020 #KAG #MAGA #BackTheBlue #Veterans #POW #MIA

Please share far and wide with all liberty and freedom loving individuals! KEEP AMERICA GREAT IN

All fun and games until someone sucks a turd into their intake.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Any issues yet at our south of 30 version of Griffith aka cedar lake?

I havn't heard anything. Had to mow lawns early, then come to work in Schererville. I'm about a mile west of the lake, but was not interested to get mixed up in that mess down there, with all the boat trailers, etc... and the new circular turnstile on Cline.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I was there, somewhere between 50 and 75 boats is my guess. Maybe 100 or so people on shore. Cars driving up and down the street with flags flying. 2 or 3 boats with confederate flags. Pretty calm situation and traffic was not bad. I didn't see any signs of counter protesters.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Qwerty is an old friend that I recently reconnected with through INGO.

He replied to a post of mine with inside knowledge, so I PMed him to see who he was and found out we went to and worked at college together.

He is a really good guy and I can only say he works in the area with law enforcement.

He was going to come to the shoot today, but PMed me he had to work the Cedar Lake event because of the counterprotests.

qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    Qwerty may give us an update later he had to work it today.
    The boat/watercraft count on the lake was around 200 (was about 80 at noon last week). It probably would have been more, but the public launch was packed by 10am and no space available. Lots of people on the lakeshore and at the area near the lighthouse. I didn't see any counter-protestors, although there were a couple of kids, maybe 13-14 who were walking down the street with a piece of cardboard with BLM on it about 3-4 pm, but really were unnoticed for the most part.

Some local(s) tried stirring the pot by writing some BLM stuff on some signs at the public launch overnight, but the town had folks there early to clean it up and no one was the wiser.

One boat sunk, but that was early in the day. No, it was not the guy whose boat sunk a few weeks ago.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Kid's team won their T-ball game this morning. How do I know? We had more players meaning we scored more runs.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Morning NWI INGO Peeps + Jedi too.

I'll be back home tonight, bringing home my Russian high school fencer. She's spent the summer in Boston in training. She will be here with the good and decent south of 30 folks learning how to shoot handguns without turning them sideways and other practical things for the remainder of her summer before we take her off to college and move her into her dorm. If she is going to do a drive by she will know how to properly hold her weapon!

Last edited:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Off to Indy to a graduation party and pool time after at the wife's aunt & uncle's. Time for the kid to get worn out.

qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    Cedar Lake Donald J Trump Keep America Great In 2020 Boat Parade

[video=youtube_share;tjnupwqM2Cg]https://youtu.be/tjnupwqM2Cg[/video]

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Wonder if the number of people on unemployment will drop when the extra 600 will end this week?

The dems want to keep the extra $600 in the next stimulus bill. Republicans want to drop that down to $200.
    Senate bill set to be voted on tomorrow if I'm not mistaken

portercounty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2015
    Porter County
    Is there a group of workers that is still being forced to be unemployed? Genuinely asking, as I know as a state we're at 'stage 4.5' or whatever, and I know there are a slew of other factors contributing to unemployment state/nation-wide. But, is there a group of folks that still can't go back to work because the governor said so?

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Is there a group of workers that is still being forced to be unemployed? Genuinely asking, as I know as a state we're at 'stage 4.5' or whatever, and I know there are a slew of other factors contributing to unemployment state/nation-wide. But, is there a group of folks that still can't go back to work because the governor said so?
    Good question.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom