NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Sent them an email. Says by appointment only right now, so figured I'd get a price
    Honestly, the only reason it says that is because of the options available and a friend's suggestion. He decided to change his status from "temporarily closed" to "by appointment."

I contacted him yesterday if he was going to be at the shop, then today, I asked if he was going to be around at a specific time (just to make sure he wasn't at Menards or at lunch). That being said, I'm also a friend & made a transaction with him that was tragically lost in that INGO boating accident.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Honestly, the only reason it says that is because of the options available and a friend's suggestion. He decided to change his status from "temporarily closed" to "by appointment."

I contacted him yesterday if he was going to be at the shop, then today, I asked if he was going to be around at a specific time (just to make sure he wasn't at Menards or at lunch). That being said, I'm also a friend & made a transaction with him that was tragically lost in that INGO boating accident.
    I think the "by appointment" over "temporarily closed" sounds better. I'll wait on an email back and go from there

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Was that a 3 hour tour?
    Almost. Jedi was driving, which explains a lot. His raccoon crew was suspect at the start. I knew when mmpsteve asked for the Wild Turkey and they tried to pass it off as Four Roses, things were going south. I didn't even get a hug.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    Valpo just west of the Viking Chili Bowl on 30.

https://armory219.com/

They are opening new accounts with distributors, it comes as no surprise that nearly everything is sold out and getting inventory is proving to be difficult. Distributors have long standing relationships with established businesses and breaking into that market is going to take time. Unfortunately, that means they will not have much inventory to display. However, what they do have is the ability to turn around your gunsmithing very quickly, in most cases, as well as provide transfer services and build services. Also, they are purchasing used guns and taking consignments. Hours will be 10-6.
    I took him 2 firearms today for gunsmithing that I do not have time right now to do.
    Thanks for the context/info. I'll check them out.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    20210110-204243.jpg
    He is on FB if you are on there:
    Very much not on there, but I'll check him out in meat space.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I gave him an easy one and one Copper Custom won't touch. We'll see, but said I'd part it out as a second opinion.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Called a maintenance guy over to fix the banding machine and a laborer to band manually. Mtc guy finds a piece of banding material stuck in the machine where it shouldn't be.

Laborer asks my partner "How did that piece of band get in there"

Gee, you think if we knew we would have left it in there?

I think this guy is US Steel's dumbest employee.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Thinking of switching away from What'sApp to SIGNAL

One nice thing about What'sApp is that it can be used on a smartphone AND/OR a computer, if used on both the messages sync.

I can't find a computer application for SIGNAL but it does work well on a smartphone. Is there a corresponding computer app available that I missed?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Called a maintenance guy over to fix the banding machine and a laborer to band manually. Mtc guy finds a piece of banding material stuck in the machine where it shouldn't be.

Laborer asks my partner "How did that piece of band get in there"

Gee, you think if we knew we would have left it in there?

I think this guy is US Steel's dumbest employee.
    Not even close

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

One nice thing about What'sApp is that it can be used on a smartphone AND/OR a computer, if used on both the messages sync.

I can't find a computer application for SIGNAL but it does work well on a smartphone. Is there a corresponding computer app available that I missed?
    :crying:
    You have until feb 8 to AGREE to let facebook see all your data on WhatsApp or else you cant use WhatsApp anymore.

Jedi never liked WhatsApp but have it due to family members using it. The encryption piece of it jedi loved. Jedi will be uninstalling WhatsApp soon enough as jedi is NOT agreeing with what the new policy is.

Does SIGNAL due the end to end encryption as well?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

You can download an emulator like BlueStacks or LDPlayer4 (LDPlayer does not hog as much RAM) to your PC. These programs let you download phone apps to your PC. I use it for Blink so I can monitor our security cameras on my 26" monitor rather than my phone screen. You can also use it for just about any game that you can play on a phone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom