NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Does anyone use a chromebook. How do you like it.

I use a couple of apps on the tablet that are very convenient and it seems that whereas you can open apps on Windows 10 it may not be as easy as on the Chromebook.

Any input is welcome.
    I have to use one for work and would rather use my own. My wife is a tech teacher and hates it. They don't have a ton of storage space and you have to clear the cookies and such quite a bit. They are not very durable either. If you still a liquid on it, it is pretty much toast. If you're a multiple tab guy, you'll see performane issues.

With it issued in several places, I see a lot of people choose to use their own devices.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    SR 149--Avoid the area:

One dead in 3-vehicle crash on Ind. 149

"In Liberty The Porter County Sheriff Police is reporting the death of a motorist shortly before 1 p.m. today in the area of Ind. 149 and C.R. 875 In Liberty Township. The name of the victim has not yet been released. According to PCSP, at approximately 12:55 p.m. a vehicle southbound on Ind. 149 was stopped and waiting for oncoming traffic to clear in order to turn left onto eastbound C.R. 875. A semi-tractor trailer also southbound on Ind. 149 was—for an unknown reason—unable to stop for the vehicle waiting to turn left, and instead veered left to miss it, PCSP said. The semi then struck head-on a third vehicle northbound on Ind. 149. The semi also struck the first vehicle. “The driver of the vehicle traveling north was pronounced dead at the scene,” PCSP said. As of 2:19 p.m. Ind. 149 was closed at the scene of the crash. “We apologize for the inconvenience and ask for you to keep the family and friends of the deceased driver in your thoughts and prayers,” PCSP said."

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Text me if you need me to get food or anything.
    I have a busy week, but I can pick something up, as long as you can wait a bit for it.
    Thanks so much, Act. I think I'm good for now. I roasted a chicken yesterday so we have leftovers. I found some 4 yr old pain meds that the ER gave me when the neighbor's dog bit me. I'll see if that gets me through the night. I sent a MyChart message to my GP but haven't heard back yet. I may end up at the ER tomorrow if this does not become more bearable.

They always ask what your pain is on the scale, and I never say more than 7 or 8 no matter what. I'm at a solid 9.5 right now.

Last edited:

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    Thanks so much, Act. I think I'm good for now. I roasted a chicken yesterday so we have leftovers. I found some 4 yr old pain meds that the ER gave me when the neighbor's dog bit me. I'll see if that gets me through the night. I sent a MyChart message to my GP but haven't heard back yet. I may end up at the ER tomorrow if this does not become more bearable.

They always ask what your pain is on the scale, and I never say more than 7 or 8 no matter what. I'm at a solid 9.5 right now.
    Lower back pain can be utterly incapacitating. Hope you figure out what works -- for me was chiro but doesn't work for everyone.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    This year is already worse than 2020, lost 2 friends already, one murdered and the other believed to be health issues.
    I'm grateful you are all still here with us and let's all try keeping it that way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom