NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    :crying:
    Jedi is sick of the lockdowns in chiraqi it messes up everything logistically in getting stuff into downtown.
    They can keep it locked down forever for all I care. They are quickly going broke, and of course will be looking to Washington to bail them out.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I'll be working 7 days total in December.

Mexico for a week, then work is making me quarantine for 2 weeks.. Lmao...

I am excite. Trying to see if I can extend my trip another week... Then tell em see ya'll in 2021

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I just got a SCAM call from someone claiming to be from Amazon. The automated part told me that they had detected suspicious activity.

When the "Agent" came on line he said they had charged me $199 for Prime. Being the day before payday, I flipped.

He said, that's OK, he would remove the charge if I would go to a form on another website. That is when I realized it was a scam.

I checked my Amazon account, e-mail and bank account and there were no charges.

It was difficult, but I contacted Amazon to report it. On the web site they "Asked permission to call me."

The bottom line and the alert to all is...

Amazon NEVER calls you unless you contact them and specifically ask them to call you!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I just got a SCAM call from someone claiming to be from Amazon. The automated part told me that they had detected suspicious activity.

When the "Agent" came on line he said they had charged me $199 for Prime. Being the day before payday, I flipped.

He said, that's OK, he would remove the charge if I would go to a form on another website. That is when I realized it was a scam.

It was difficult, but I contacted Amazon to report it. On the web site they "Asked permission to call me."

Amazon NEVER calls you unless you contact them and specifically ask them to call you!

Good that you did NOT fall for it.
    Jedi does not understand how people do.
    If amazon, target, Blythe gun shop, KLB' ammo store, etc ever did mis charged you that is what you have your credit card customer service for. Call them they deal with it!

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    There will be bailouts regardless. Who controls the Senate will influence whether they are too much or way too much.
    It will also decide where that money goes. A D House and Senate will bail these big cities out. The Fed should not be borrowing money to give to local governments for bailouts.

And yes I know they already borrow money to give to local governments.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Also, if they email you, NEVER click on the link.
    Go to Amazon, log in from your bookmark.
    If there is a problem, it will show there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom