NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    My aunt said she's had chest colds worse then covid. She was a long time smoker as well. Been almost a year since she quit.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    One of my coworkers is diabetic but otherwise relatively young (late 30s) and healthy and it almost killed him. They're still researching the wide range of reactions e.g. why some people don't even get symptoms while others get wrecked or killed by it.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    My aunt said she's had chest colds worse then covid. She was a long time smoker as well. Been almost a year since she quit.

I have a friend and he and his wife both got it.

My friend got a fairly mild case.

His wife got it bad. Almost 2 weeks for her and still going on. She is in pretty rough shape. In Indiana 11% of the people who get it end up in the hospital. Most people in the hospital with Covid are overweight by 20 to 50 pounds. Many have other issues like mild high blood pressure.

Just because it’s not as fatal as many thought doesn’t mean it can’t f’up your world. Do you want to pay the co-pays and non-covered hospital bills associated with a couple weeks stay in the hospital? If you are lucky you get a mild case. If you are one of the 11% that get it but that don’t get a mild case then it’s not quite so fun.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Just curious. Migraines will cause the sinuses to act up. A lot of what people think are "sinus" headaches are actually vascular migraines.
    That could possibly be. I know I do get migraines, not as bad as some but certainly pretty miserable. It would certainly explain why my sinuses have been out of control lately, they were actually more migraine.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

Yes it is. Never tried the brisket. Actually only have eaten there once.
    Fairly expensive, at least to me, for lunch. And for the longest time they didn't open till noon, which is when my lunch ends

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Yes it is. Never tried the brisket. Actually only have eaten there once.
    Fairly expensive, at least to me, for lunch. And for the longest time they didn't open till noon, which is when my lunch ends

Now that this article is out, you'll likely see a traffic increase for about 3 months. They did a similar article on fried chicken in SE IN, out of a Cincinnati outlet, and the patronage of this hole in the wall skyrocketed. It is good, but not stand in line for 45 min. or more good.

20201028-191818.jpg

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Now that this article is out, you'll likely see a traffic increase for about 3 months. They did a similar article on fried chicken in SE IN, out of a Cincinnati outlet, and the patronage of this hole in the wall skyrocketed. It is good, but not stand in line for 45 min. or more good.

20201028-191818.jpg

They had some odd days closed and weird hours for about the first year they were open. They were only open Thursday- Sunday from Noon to like 7 or 8pm.

They're now open Tuesday - Saturday I'm pretty sure and now open at 11am

May have to splurge and try the brisket. See how it compares to mine

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Week is almost over, and Halloween almost here. I've been told there is a Halloween light show by an INGO member so might have to check it out. If only he had a better youtube video of it...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom