NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I agree.

I've heard the argument, the death penalty doesn't prevent future crimes.
    But it does. It stops THAT person from ever committing a crime again.

My problem with the death penalty, is if you're wrong, you can't "undo" it.

Agreed, you can't undo the death penalty if the system convicts the wrong person, and it has, too many times.

The other problem I have with the death penalty is it costs more to execute a prisoner than it costs to keep them locked up in jail for their natural life until they die. The costs of the appeals, courts, etc all add up and so its actually cheaper just to lock them up and leave them to rot in a cell.

All that said, for child molestation, rape, etc, I do think that it is unreasonable to prosecute anyone who hunts down and kills the offenders of these hideous crimes.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I, for one, am getting tired of these negligent ****s trying to and occasionally succeeding in killing us. :xmad:

Soooo do you know more than what the article says...?

"The incident is under investigation by an accident reconstruction team with the Lake County sheriff's office."

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    This post is in thanks for the second amendment.

Without out it, INGO wouldn't exist, and if INGO didn't exist I wouldn't have met d.kaufman, and if I hadn't met d.kaufman we wouldn't have gotten this beautiful maple.

Thanks, second amendment. If anyone is ever trying to convince you it's bad, tell em it brings people together for the purpose of horticulture and there's never been another law that does that.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    This post is in thanks for the second amendment.

Without out it, INGO wouldn't exist, and if INGO didn't exist I wouldn't have met d.kaufman, and if I hadn't met d.kaufman we wouldn't have gotten this beautiful maple.

Thanks, second amendment. If anyone is ever trying to convince you it's bad, tell em it brings people together for the purpose of horticulture and there's never been another law that does that.

Glad it all worked out. That was some back breaking work to get it out of the ground.
    Also a pleasure meeting your wife/girlfriend

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom