Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    nasty slushy snow still. Wet crap like moving cement as its drying. Not tons but we got enough, did the driveway twice already between last night and now.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Amazon has spoiled me. Waiting on something to ship from Budsgunshop, it's only been two days and I'm already like "ok fkn ship already"

I really hate the places that create a shipping label, send you an email "Your item has shipped" and then it isn't picked up for 2 or 3 days. NO, my item has NOT shipped! Not until the shipping service picks it up.

Amazon shipping is crazy fast. Small businesses can't match their infrastructure. Just about everyone else is small compared to Amazon

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I really hate the places that create a shipping label, send you an email "Your item has shipped" and then it isn't picked up for 2 or 3 days. NO, my item has NOT shipped! Not until the shipping service picks it up.

Amazon shipping is crazy fast. Small businesses can't match their infrastructure. Just about everyone else is small compared to Amazon

Oooh yes, that drives me nuts too.

Crisis averted though, gun shipped this morning. It will probably be at my FFL tomorrow since Buds is relatively close.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Also listed the last CZ pistol in the classifieds. It's a CZ75 Compact 9mm pistol and I'm adding a CZ KADET 22lr conversion kit with that pistol too.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...t-9mm-cz-22lr-kadet-slide-conversion-kit.html

So very tempting. Wish this was up before I bought a G48 last month, I was looking for a CZ but came home with a Glock.

But now I need to hold off on buying anymore guns unless it's a 22 suppressor host. Got any of those laying around?

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I have to with the forecast calling for temps in the teens over the next couple of nights. The car tracking up and down the driveway will pack it down to some really slick ice. UPS guy might fall down carrying all my ammo to the door. Can't have that happening.

If you were going to bankrupt yourself with a gun ... this would be the one to do it with. He's asking a more than fair price AND it's new!

I have a dozen guns on my "list".
    But if I buy them all, then retirement from the mill in 3 years is less likely.

But it is tempting.

So, I need to think about it.

If it was a ruger 10/22 with a threaded barrel and folding stock, it would be easier to jump on it because of it being cheaper.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom