• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I'm at work, still fighting the tail end of this flu. Still 2 hours to go. Dunno if I'll make it. Tell my dog and my guns I love them.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Weekend was pretty nice. Got some yard work done while it was nice. Now it's Monday and I'd love more time off.
    Since everyone else was talking about sick vacation days, previously I had 10 days a year, sick and vacation. New contracting company and I get 10 vacation, 5 sick days, so pretty nice. Still trying to get a permanent position, because my military time counts so I'll already have 15 years. Funny enough the time I'm spending doing the job now won't.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Now 4 of my rifles are listed.

One gun listed in the classifieds.

Springfield Armory M1A-A1 Scout, new in box, 308 => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ld-armory-m1a-a1-scout-308-a.html#post8198445

In addition to the SA M1A SCOUT that I listed yesterday and is linked above, here are 3 others linked below.

Buy my stuff so I don't have to drive long distances to do FTF sales in the unwashed part of the state where hillbillies live.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    That's what you get for not lending all of your hard earned money to Sam. You could have gotten a really nice "GIFT" from your uncle, had you not been so selfish and self centered.

Then you wouldn't have to sell all of your cherished possessions!

Apply purple as needed.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Now 4 of my rifles are listed.

In addition to the SA M1A SCOUT that I listed yesterday and is linked above, here are 3 others linked below.

Buy my stuff so I don't have to drive long distances to do FTF sales in the unwashed part of the state where hillbillies live.

If only you were looking for a motorcycle

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Buy my stuff. Baby needs a new pair of shoes.

That's what you get for not lending all of your hard earned money to Sam. You could have gotten a really nice "GIFT" from your uncle, had you not been so selfish and self centered.

Then you wouldn't have to sell all of your cherished possessions!

Apply purple as needed.
    Actually looking to get a refund this year. That is unusual for me, but I didn't flip any homes last year. I worked on some, but the sales will all happen this year.

Since I pay Quarterly Estimated Taxes, based on prior years, the gubmint should be "gifting" :rolleyes: me some money this year that they extorted out of my checkbook in error.

Honestly just looking to downsize my stuff.

I'm also going to be selling a classic '67 Jeepster Deluxe Convertible. A car lift. Probably a bunch of other stuff. Maybe more vehicles? We shall see how far this spring cleaning goes!

If only you were looking for a motorcycle

I'm trying to downsize, not trade!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Are you moving to a smaller house?
    Seems like you are downsizing a lot.

No, but I have way too much stuff. 6 cars, several motorcycles, multiple tractors ... and I found a sunken boat in a lake that had some guns in it.

Wanna buy a Jeepster?

5C7BEB6C-B371-4E4E-A975-1E018C3ACD2C.jpg

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Looking more and more like pretty crappy weather for Tuesday night thru Wednesday
    Better go get your bread, milk, and eggs now!

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Catch a few raccoons and sell them to Jedi for extra cash. Or sell a body part, kidneys come in pairs. Plasma is always popular if you can spare some of that at the local blood bank.

But seriously it is a sweet rifle. Way better than AK pattern guns (IMHO). And the price includes a dozen magazines.

AC64C00A-5994-43BD-8947-E11D6417292A.jpg

Ive got the vz2008 to suffice till I can get a real deal czech made 58. Haven't had any malfunctions thus far and recently added the fab defense buttstock, grip, and forend kit

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom