• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Shouldn't I be? I just about topped it off before I put it up, added some seafoam. It's only been sitting about a month and a half though

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Someone buy my N.I.B. Springfield M1A-A1 Scout.

Baby needs formula and I spent the WIC money on booze and babes, amazingly low priced at $1200 its a great deal for a NEW IN BOX Springfield. Identical rifles on Gunbroker are in the $1400-$1600 price range.

Bob's beautiful battle rifle, you know you want it :drool: ==> https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ld-armory-m1a-a1-scout-308-a.html#post8201191

At some point in the next day or two I will be posting a dedicated 22lr Upper with inexpensive but functional Quad Rail forearm, with a half dozen Black Dog Machine 22LR magazines, built on a standard AR lower, collapsable stock ... if anyone is interested in a 22LR AR gun that can be turned into any other caliber by swapping the top end and inserting standard magazines this might be the deal for you!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    so u have c-virus and thus haywhy selling all your stuff

I might have bourbon virus but no corona beer virus :laugh:

Nope, no illnesses. Just looking to downsize my collections of many things. No plans to put the house up for sale and downsize that (yet) but at some point in the future there may be a smaller, lower maintenance, house on the beach somewhere. Probably not going to even entertain putting up the homestead for sale for a couple more years, but probably someday.

Anyone want any G Scale train cars and engines, all orphan models, almost all so lightly used they could pass as New In Box? Some are N.I.B. About 50% of my collection is dealer display models, rather than commercially available models.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It is a nice rifle and the price is nice as well.
    Sadly I dont have a need for a .308 at this time.
    I don't have a .308 yet rifle. :(
    It would just sit collecting dust for me as well.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Someone buy my N.I.B. Springfield M1A-A1 Scout.

Baby needs formula and I spent the WIC money on booze and babes, amazingly low priced at $1200 its a great deal for a NEW IN BOX Springfield. Identical rifles on Gunbroker are in the $1400-$1600 price range.

Bob's beautiful battle rifle, you know you want it :drool: ==> https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ld-armory-m1a-a1-scout-308-a.html#post8201191

At some point in the next day or two I will be posting a dedicated 22lr Upper with inexpensive but functional Quad Rail forearm, with a half dozen Black Dog Machine 22LR magazines, built on a standard AR lower, collapsable stock ... if anyone is interested in a 22LR AR gun that can be turned into any other caliber by swapping the top end and inserting standard magazines this might be the deal for you!

I just ordered a new 15-22 yesterday...

I may be interested tho.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Got my big smoker lit today. Day drinking, smoking cigars, and smoking meats.

17 lbs of pork shoulder on top, 8 lbs beef chuck on bottom rack to bathe in butt drippins.

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom