• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Nope, because I live in Newton County. So no testing.

But yes, the line, like yesterday is wrapped around the block, probably 50 cars again. Blocking our drive at, again

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Emissions Testing Time for 2 vehicles. CP is closest to me but 20 minutes away. Dreading the idea of waiting in lines for hours, also dreading the idea of wasting time driving there and back because the line is too long. Anyone else in the same boat?

No I live in Laporte county so no emissions tesing.

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    Emissions Testing Time for 2 vehicles. CP is closest to me but 20 minutes away. Dreading the idea of waiting in lines for hours, also dreading the idea of wasting time driving there and back because the line is too long. Anyone else in the same boat?

Nope.....live in Newton County, so no testing.....we like to gas it up down here....makes the trash pandas bigger!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Have 1 car that needs testing this year, the '96 Saturn that my daughter uses....therefore, my daughter will be taking it for testing....closer to the June date it is due, avoiding the built up "demand".

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Don’t go! The lines are insane, yesterday at Valpo the line stretched down Silhavy over a mile! There are no penalty’s for expired plates currently and you have til 7/22 to get them

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Don’t go! The lines are insane, yesterday at Valpo the line stretched down Silhavy over a mile! There are no penalty’s for expired plates currently and you have til 7/22 to get them

But..but.. that is only for indiana. If you venture over to IL with expired IN tags those jbt may not care.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hell jedi has gotten chicago parking ticket for EXPIRED plates even when the plates HAD NOT expired. :facepalm:
    You either have to go to court or must IN PERSON submit the proof at city hall and its NOT just walk in and turn it in. It's a line one must wait in to submit the information to a clerk who will ask you multiple times if you want to just pay the ticket!!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hell jedi has gotten chicago parking ticket for EXPIRED plates even when the plates HAD NOT expired. :facepalm:
    You either have to go to court or must IN PERSON submit the proof at city hall and its NOT just walk in and turn it in. It's a line one must wait in to submit the information to a clerk who will ask you multiple times if you want to just pay the ticket!!

Well, Chicago assumes most people won't fight it.
    And if you do fight it, they are not penalized.
    Give the city a large penalty, maybe it would change.
    Maybe.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    They had to pay the NRA millions and that changed the it attitude toward gun control, NOT!

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I was met with a heavy hand today as menards requires a mask, I forgot mine at work but since I made my way north or 30, I wasn't going back for it...

Luckily, they guided me to the service desk where they offered me a mask for $1... I would've gladly paid $5 for 1! How convenient! I really appreciate it. I was able to keep shopping!

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Can't believe that some people would have stomped their feet and cried about some sort of amendments and some Bible scriptures and this and that and then they would have left

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I was met with a heavy hand today as menards requires a mask, I forgot mine at work but since I made my way north or 30, I wasn't going back for it...

Luckily, they guided me to the service desk where they offered me a mask for $1... I would've gladly paid $5 for 1! How convenient! I really appreciate it. I was able to keep shopping!

Maybe you could have bought 4 people's masks that were in line behind you since you're so willing to pay $5. That could've been your good deed for the decade and help make up for being a pompous ass the rest of the time

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Can't believe that some people would have stomped their feet and cried about some sort of amendments and some Bible scriptures and this and that and then they would have left

You have the choice to give them $1 for that mask. We are after all in a "free" country. Jedi and others are free to NOT give them $1 for their masks or any money for their products.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom