Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    How about the people that want to wear a mash,do so. They actually have one usually. The people that say, meh. Are only taking a chance for themselves.
    No, they are not. They are risking contaminating others. The masks are to protect others from you, notsomuch to protect you from others. By asking you to wear a mask, they are basically saying "please keep your germs to yourself."

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Anyone else's assessment increase ridiculously? Mine went up $52,500!

I don't think I can say on INGO what I think about the drunk driver.

Oh come now use the ****. :)

Notice how he refused a field test, a chemical test both at the crash and it took a blood test at hospital via court order. That f.. a...!!

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    No, they are not. They are risking contaminating others. The masks are to protect others from you, notsomuch to protect you from others. By asking you to wear a mask, they are basically saying "please keep your germs to yourself."
    I agree with Snapdragon. To each their own but keep your germs to yourself. Everyone has a new set of rules to learn and live by to be in the game of life.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

Is this true? Not disagreeing, i really do not know. Curious why doctors wear mask instead of making patients wear them?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Respectfully Snap, if you are afraid of getting something from me then don't attack me, mine or others in my presence and you will no t get 230 gr.++++++++. Lock, reload, assess and reholster.

I am not sick, so you won't get anything from me.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Respectfully Snap, if you are afraid of getting something from me then don't attack me, mine or others in my presence and you will no t get 230 gr.++++++++. Lock, reload, assess and reholster.

I am not sick, so you won't get anything from me.

With all due respect, unless you have been in complete isolation with no contact with anyone who has been on the outside for at least 10 days, you could have it and not know it. I'm not saying you're sick. I'm just saying that's the rationale behind the precautions. People can walk around for up to a week or more after exposure, spreading the virus even though they have no symptoms.

From https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsa...-effective-and-whats-the-best-way-to-wear-one

"Can face coverings prevent the spread of the virus?The primary benefit of covering your nose and mouth is that you protect others. While there is still much to be learned about the novel coronavirus, it appears that many people who are infected are shedding the virus – through coughs, sneezes and other respiratory droplets – for 48 hours before they start feeling sick. And others who have the virus – up to 25%, according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Robert Redfield — may never feel symptoms but may still play a role in transmitting it.
    That's why wearing a mask even if you don't feel sick can be a good idea."

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Is this true? Not disagreeing, i really do not know. Curious why doctors wear mask instead of making patients wear them?

Health care workers wear masks because they do help to some extent, and they need to protect themselves as much as possible. It's not feasible for patients who are already in respiratory distress to wear masks.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    There will never be the utopian dream of universal health. If you wear a mask now, just go ahead and wear one for the rest of your life. That is what many in Asia do. Don't ever shake hands, try bowing an they do in many parts of Asia or put praying hands above your head as they do in Thailand.

The seasonal flu is just as deadly as this stuff. The dangerous thing about this panic is the PANIC that is creating Tyrants in Gubmint and sheep in the serfs.

You may do as you please and I will do as I please. There is nothing I can post to change your mind and vice versa.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    The seasonal flu is just as deadly as this stuff.

You are wrong, but I'm done. As you said, we will both do what we think is appropriate. My focus is on the survival of my family at this point in time. I could not care less what the government is doing or not doing, and who doesn't like it.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yes what YOU started melensdad!
    Jedi blames you! :p

Does anyone know when the emmission sites will open up?
    Could not find any new info online about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom