Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I went to Menards, Griffith, yesterday, they stopped me at the door and said I had to wear a mask. I have been in there 5 or 6 times in the last few weeks and not worn a mask. They have been doing this in Illinois for a while, I thought they had more sense in Indiana.

I wrote an e mail to corporate a while ago.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I went to Menards, Griffith, yesterday, they stopped me at the door and said I had to wear a mask. I have been in there 5 or 6 times in the last few weeks and not worn a mask. They have been doing this in Illinois for a while, I thought they had more sense in Indiana.

If it's like their rebates, you may hear back in 3 months.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

Did you get in or go home?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I went to another store and spent my money there.

They said I could get one at the courtesy counter. The guy in front of me was waiting in line to get one.

I heard on the radio the other day, Menards in Illinois was charging a dollar for one at the desk. I didn't wait to see.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    1. F... menards!, they were on jedi's semi-crap list before c-virus started.

2. AVOID AT ALL COST THE Griffith, menards it's the worse!

3. F... Menards even more now!

Jedi does not like the orange or blue store but they will get my money now before f... menards does.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    NO

Governor made the suggestion to wear a mask.
    Lake county is NOT in stage 2 until May 11. We are still in stage 1. May 18th *IF* numbers drop from May 11 to 18, then lake county resturant can open at 50% capacity.

Basically mid June before EVERYTHING is open like before

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    You Lake County people really need to stop spreading the 'Rona. Luckily in a couple of hours I will be heading home to the relative health and, come Monday, relative freedom, of Porter County.

...I have appreciated the considerable sums of money I've taken from Lake County to Porter County over the years...so thanks for that.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

Took a half day off work today to go get materials to build my greenhouse this weekend. Stopped at the door (Portage Menards) and told I couldn't come in without a mask. I left and went to Lowes. Spent my money there and probably will not go back to Menards in the future. 2 strikes against them with not allowing kids under 16 in and now the mask Bull****.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You Lake County people really need to stop spreading the 'Rona. Luckily in a couple of hours I will be heading home to the relative health and, come Monday, relative freedom, of Porter County.

...I have appreciated the considerable sums of money I've taken from Lake County to Porter County over the years...so thanks for that.

I would send da raccoons to cough on u but they are all out sick. ;)

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Took a half day off work today to go get materials to build my greenhouse this weekend. Stopped at the door (Portage Menards) and told I couldn't come in without a mask. I left and went to Lowes. Spent my money there and probably will not go back to Menards in the future. 2 strikes against them with not allowing kids under 16 in and now the mask Bull****.

I was at the MC Menards last a few days ago and this mask thing wasn't going on, even by all employees. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom