• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    It was a productive day today. I pulled the plow off of the tractor and put on the mower deck- got it ready to sweep up the remaining leaves once things dry out.

Then I continued working on my carpet to oak staircase transformation. With any luck, I will be staining this week.

Watched 2 episodes of “Emergecny!”. That’s a pretty good day.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Woke my trails up yesterday
    uidbVvR.jpg

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I need to rent a brush hog to cut more trails. I've got 10 acres, about 7.5 is heavy woods and only have like 1 loop of trails. I'd like to cut more for more options to ride. I also have about a 3 story hill on half my wooded area. It's one hell of a hill climb. It's a blast

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Made my trip outside to take the garbage cans out to the curb. Need to take it easy and pace myself during my lay off. Looks like I could get the whole month of April off.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Made my trip outside to take the garbage cans out to the curb. Need to take it easy and pace myself during my lay off. Looks like I could get the whole month of April off.

Our garbage pick up day is Tuesday. I have been looking forward to going outside this evening to do this chore. Hardest part will be deciding what to wear. Formal pajamas? Informal pajamas? Or do I actually put on pants? Normally during a global pandemic I only wear pants 1 day a week because I don't want to be confused as an over-achiever, but its garbage day and that might actually make for a good day to celebrate normalcy and partially dress.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Weekend went well. Sounds like a month of quarantine now, not good at all. Still windy out but not as bad as this weekend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom