Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    https://www.nwitimes.com/news/local...018342b7d7.html#tracking-source=home-breaking

[h=1]Truck driver, positive for COVID-19 in New York, drove to NWI anyway, officials say[/h]

My first thought of what to do with this person was never bad but before I post that I want to know...

Did he driver because his work would not let him off to recovery? Meaning if he did not drive he was going to get fired?

Or did he drive knowing he could take sick leave but figured I can do this? Did he KNOW he had the c-virus?

The article does not say?

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Yeah. Been loading ammo after work and weekends

People still need their vehicles fixed, although definitely a decline in business, especially for this time of year. We're usually slammed from start of tax time till June, but enough work to keep me steady....at least for now
    you wrench or sell service? where at?

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Good morning.

Wife and I did a video call with the grandkids last night. All my family is doing well, I hope all of you are as fortunate.

Raining, as if we weren't miserable enough.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Oh my, that is my mothers doctor for the past 5 years or so. My frustration with her has been growing for about 18 months and if not for the current crisis I would be shopping for a replacement. I can't believe that she is someone in a position of authority in the medical world.

Butch, what kind of problems? I'm relatively healthy, and haven't seen her for years. I never actually had a doctor, so years ago when I had some little problem, she was my wife's doctor, and that's why I started seeing her.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Saturday morning and rain. Not that I really have any plans outside the house. Yesterday went to the Lake Station Pet Clinic for some pills for the dog and got to sit out in the parking lot in my truck as the office was locked and called in to say I was there with a description of my truck. Employees came in and out of a locked door getting pets from vehicles to take inside and bring back out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom