• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Someone on the Lowell FB page posted that the Lake Co Fairgrounds playground was crawling with families. Kids all over the playground equipment..... How ****ing stupid can you be.

I was up at the Hammond City Hall today and there is a park just east of the Hall. There was police line tape wrapped around all of the playground equipment and even the whole play areas. No one was there, but it was early.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Someone on the Lowell FB page posted that the Lake Co Fairgrounds playground was crawling with families. Kids all over the playground equipment..... How ****ing stupid can you be.

Jedi believes it. Jedi saw it at wicker park at the playground as well, the volleyball area as well.

Jedi says fine you want to play stupid games then no healthcare for you when you get the c-virus. Putting yourself, your kids and then everyone else at risk!

Ssssttruuupppiidddd!!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I was up at the Hammond City Hall today and there is a park just east of the Hall. There was police line tape wrapped around all of the playground equipment and even the whole play areas. No one was there, but it was early.

so is this why is was warm and the porter county clean air was around us today? Cause someone came and brought that nasty clean air from porter county with them to our space! Why can you porters stay on your side of the line. :p

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana

This is what my neighborhood looked and sounded like all day. Kids running around, people out... Just a regular nice spring day!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    so is this why is was warm and the porter county clean air was around us today? Cause someone came and brought that nasty clean air from porter county with them to our space! Why can you porters stay on your side of the line. :p

Sorry, the gubmint says I’m essential and I do my essentialiing in Hammond every day.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Seriously guys, stay home if at all possible.

Go for a bike ride or a walk to keep your head right, but don't go to playgrounds. Don't go to stores until absolutely necessary - keep a list and knock it all out in a trip. Stay away from everyone.

This ****'s not cool at all, and it's only barely starting here. If we can work together to prevent the spread, we can make it through and call all of this an overreaction a year from now. I'd like to keep it in the barely starting phase. Many more will fall, but once your hospital staff starts to fall, all y'all are fuxxed.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I feel special now.
    The Mill just handed out those silly "essential business" letters.
    Some typewritten cap some office wienie just typed in.
    Didn't even list a State Law or Federal Code.
    Jeez. Looks like something anyone could have made at home with no effort.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I feel special now.
    The Mill just handed out those silly "essential business" letters.
    Some typewritten cap some office wienie just typed in.
    Didn't even list a State Law or Federal Code.
    Jeez. Looks like something anyone could have made at home with no effort.

The state isn’t enforcing this. They are hoping people and companies will follow the rules....something about dignity or something.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The state isn’t enforcing this. They are hoping people and companies will follow the rules....something about dignity or something.

Don't matter to me.
    I go to work.
    If I get pulled over, I'm not arguing with the cop. I'll go home
    Call the boss and let their lawyers or whatever contact that department.

Otherwise I gotta go in so we can keep making D&I for all the food cans.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Seriously guys, stay home if at all possible.

Go for a bike ride or a walk to keep your head right, but don't go to playgrounds. Don't go to stores until absolutely necessary - keep a list and knock it all out in a trip. Stay away from everyone...

I get it. While I am still going to work, I leave my home, drive to the office, after entering the building, wash my hands, then sit in my own office with the door closed, essentially, all day. There is almost no one else there and I do not come writhing several yards of anyone else all day, let alone 6 feet. The resources I need to work are there and the way I am operating, I have no more exposure than staying home.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I get it. While I am still going to work, I leave my home, drive to the office, after entering the building, wash my hands, then sit in my own office with the door closed, essentially, all day. There is almost no one else there and I do not come writhing several yards of anyone else all day, let alone 6 feet. The resources I need to work are there and the way I am operating, I have no more exposure than staying home.

So, kinda like every other day before this started?

Well, seems that way for me anyway.
    Socialize? Rarely.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom