• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    So I admit I have not really gone into Blythes since Les and Mike sold to these other owners. I see on facebook that they are actually looking pretty good, I might even say better than before. They never really used to have good prices on bulk ammo and always seemed like I could find better deals on GB or Sgammo. I am thinking about just switching over to them for most things now. I miss having a local gun store that I liked. Anyone else have good luck with them? Kyle seems like he is doing a great job at the Valpo store. I just stopped going after Les left but time to change that.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So I admit I have not really gone into Blythes since Les and Mike sold to these other owners. I see on facebook that they are actually looking pretty good, I might even say better than before. They never really used to have good prices on bulk ammo and always seemed like I could find better deals on GB or Sgammo. I am thinking about just switching over to them for most things now. I miss having a local gun store that I liked. Anyone else have good luck with them? Kyle seems like he is doing a great job at the Valpo store. I just stopped going after Les left but time to change that.

??? Blythes was sold???
    Hu???

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

They've been just fine for me. They run specials and have been open and honest online that they are not going to gouge their local customers. They got ammo in today and posted it up on FB, and the prices reflected today's market.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yes a few years ago. Les and Mike sold. I think it is owned by some Amish guys out of another state and they just kept the name.

WTF? Really.. when?? :rofl:
    Was if before 2019?
    Guess so based on your tetmxt.
    Did not notice any difference in appearance at Griffith or customer service or anything else. Wow. So the brothers wanted out? Strange.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Was if before 2019?
    Did not notice any difference in appearance at Griffith or customer service or anything else. Wow. So the brothers wanted out? Strange.
    Copper Customs started about the same time they sold the store.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Was if before 2019?

Trump slump.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Someone on the Lowell FB page posted that the Lake Co Fairgrounds playground was crawling with families. Kids all over the playground equipment..... How ****ing stupid can you be.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Someone on the Lowell FB page posted that the Lake Co Fairgrounds playground was crawling with families. Kids all over the playground equipment..... How ****ing stupid can you be.

And this is why schools will be closed the rest of this school year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom