• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I need to buy dog food to make sure he has enough if we get locked down. I can live on canned ravioli and soups for however long it might last, he can't.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    ghQ0jYL.jpg

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Better hurry. Indiana will close soon If IL does it

Got a 2 week mandatory wait period for IN UI anyhow and that starts from when you get your last check. So... usually you're just screwed for at least 3 weeks anyhow.

Also... This sucks! I hate to hear about it.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Everything I've seen says that dogs can't actually get infected. There was one case where one tested positive and was quarantined and released when it tested negative but it died from preexisting issues.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Got a 2 week mandatory wait period for IN UI anyhow and that starts from when you get your last check. So... usually you're just screwed for at least 3 weeks anyhow.

Also... This sucks! I hate to hear about it.
    Thanks. Just got done with all the paperwork. Like the old days when I was a teamster and got laid off in the winter. Boss said I will get called back when this is over.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Got laid off from work. Now to file all the paperwork for unemployment and insurance.

That sucks. Is it Temporary because of the panic? Or permanent. I'm not sure, I'd have to look into the executive order Holcomb did yesterday. Might make a difference in how fast you can get unemployment because it(executive order)had info on that in it too

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    That sucks. Is it Temporary because of the panic? Or permanent. I'm not sure, I'd have to look into the executive order Holcomb did yesterday. Might make a difference in how fast you can get unemployment because it(executive order)had info on that in it too
    Temporary and said I/we would get called back when this is over. Today six of us on the bottom of the totem pole were let go.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Everything I've seen says that dogs can't actually get infected. There was one case where one tested positive and was quarantined and released when it tested negative but it died from preexisting issues.

2nd case of dig c-virus in Japan I think. Link in main CBS thread

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Best of luck with it, Chef Larry. I kinda think we'll get through the worst of this within a month. If it gets to where you are lacking essentials, post it up on here. I'm guessing all your friends here might could help you out. And that goes for any other NWI peoples. Let us know if you have a serious need.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Two dogs in the whole world is statistically insignificant and like the first dog, the virus probably wasn't actively replicating in the dog, it was just present in the dogs saliva and mucus because an infected owner was present and the dog inhaled the virus or licked something with infected fluids. Which is not the same as being infected.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Best of luck with it, Chef Larry. I kinda think we'll get through the worst of this within a month. If it gets to where you are lacking essentials, post it up on here. I'm guessing all your friends here might could help you out. And that goes for any other NWI peoples. Let us know if you have a serious need.

Thank you. Should be good to go. INGO is the good part of a family. The fun part will be with all the Honey-Do that I won't do. Can't hide out from the wife at work for a while. :whistle:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom