• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    So I ran out of gas on my bike today on 149 because I had the fuel switch set to reserve instead of just on. Pushed it about ¼ mile before a good samaritan gave me a half gallon he had left over in a gas can. Otherwise I would have had to push it another ¾ of a mile.

Ahh the joys of reserve tank. I don't have one of those. Mine has a single tank, when I get down to the equivalent of what would be in a 'reserve' tank I get a little flashing light on my dash. Near as I can tell I can go about 40 miles once that light starts to flash. But at least I don't have to flip a switch or deal with anything like that.

3.9 gallons is actually under the seat. The thing that looks like a tank is actually a lockable trunk that is large enough to hold a size medium full face helmet. I wish it would hold a size large :(
    js-MSlg-UDTh-SA6z-O35uzw5g.jpg

Last edited:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    As someone who didn't grow up around here, I'd just like to say "The Region" as a nickname for this region is some of the laziest, most cringey **** I've ever heard in the history of nicknaming.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    As someone who didn't grow up around here, I'd just like to say "The Region" as a nickname for this region is some of the laziest, most cringey **** I've ever heard in the history of nicknaming.
    Don't let Da Pinkfather hear you talking about his area like that. :nono:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Need to give my daughter a special present for telling her mother about Roku and listening to Christmas shows every day this week when I come home from work. :bat:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    If you had suffered through several years of Larry complaining about Christmas music you would have put that in purple.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Need to give my daughter a special present for telling her mother about Roku and listening to Christmas shows every day this week when I come home from work. :bat:

Welcome to my world. Wait, $5 a month to have her go watch the TV in the bedroom so she doesn't have to listen to my commentary in the living room...why was I complaining again?

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Speaking of Da Region ... anyone local going to the Infinity Solutions Carbine Class in November? I might be looking to split the drive and maybe a room. Post here or PM me.

One of guys on the alumni page was looking back in October. Just checked and didn't see any replies for a roommate on the Oct. 16th post. I'm already splitting ride and room.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom