• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Looks like we have our flyer for the Ingo family shoot. Thought id share just a quick image here.
    2lx9h11.jpg

I'll be looking at this closer in the morning. It's not terrible. I can at least blow it up to poster size. Would love some guidance if I could put my "donated by" nomenclature on it, but it's not a big deal, and not why I got involved. A map would be nice. Can I change this in any way?

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    It's too bad the official flyer doesnt include small businesses who donate as well. If I were to see 3 sponsors I would probably skip but if there were 6 or more then I could see it's a big deal.

OK, so it seems small biz sponsors can't get mentioned. I'm willing to print enough posters to make this a big event. But we'll need people willing to distribute them, and early. Is this the official print I can start on?

p.s.: I'm starting on the ticket (rules of shooting) card that I was given by Blue Falcon. He suggested tear off tabs for each of the stations (in the chance we get bigger participation). Does this make sence to the rest of you? I know I'm a newcomer to this, so I don't want to talk out of line. Who is in charge of what I actually produce? There are no charges involved, so I just want to help make this successful.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    OK, so it seems small biz sponsors can't get mentioned. I'm willing to print enough posters to make this a big event. But we'll need people willing to distribute them, and early. Is this the official print I can start on?

p.s.: I'm starting on the ticket (rules of shooting) card that I was given by Blue Falcon. He suggested tear off tabs for each of the stations (in the chance we get bigger participation). Does this make sence to the rest of you? I know I'm a newcomer to this, so I don't want to talk out of line. Who is in charge of what I actually produce? There are no charges involved, so I just want to help make this successful.

As far as the tear off tabs if we get a lot of participants, i dont think its a bad idea. If you can hold off on making those till closer to event we can get numbers from Dnr as to how many people are registered and that would give us a better idea if we would need something like this(tear off tabs for stations) I suppose could just make them with the tabs and if we need to use them, they're there.
    I to am not 100% certain what all we're allowed to do when it comes to editing flyers and the like. I dont see the harm in you adding your "provided by" nomenclature to the posters however

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    This sounds way too structured for this event with tabs. I like the rules reference cards. Give families something to read and do in line, plus, a take home item. I have no qualms if shooters show interest and return to stations to gain experience.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    This sounds way too structured for this event with tabs. I like the rules reference cards. Give families something to read and do in line, plus, a take home item. I have no qualms if shooters show interest and return to stations to gain experience.

The tabs were just going to be to make sure everyone gets at least a shot at all stations if wanted. It will allow someone that hasnt been through to get to go before someone who has already been through the line once already. Not a horrible idea as we get some that just keep going and going and going thru the line. Im fine with that as well. The idea of the tabs were to make sure someone that hasnt gotten to use a station yet gets a chance before someone gets to go thru several times. Thats at least what i gathered was the idea behind it.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    The thought was that if we are to increase exposure, more bodies, we may need a bit of structure.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

I'm willing to go and distribute posters around the area. LGS's and such.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I would take some as well. Valpo Barbers has a board and my wife has a few booths around Laporte that let her put flyers up in the past.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Welp, this morning freaking sucks already. Leak in my tire. Really need to win the lottery
    That sucks. I had to replace a tire last month after breaking a belt on a pothole. Still need to replace the wheel too, since it has a bit of a wobble to it now.

Take it to Discount Tire. If it is fixable, I believe they do it for free.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom