Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Sorry, Act. :( Feel better.

Looking forward to contributing Jasmine and Ballistol to the show of many smells this weekend. I'll be on the west side of the north wing next to Walt.

That would make a good INGO username-- Jasmine Ballistol.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Sorry, Act. :( Feel better.

Looking forward to contributing Jasmine and Ballistol to the show of many smells this weekend. I'll be on the west side of the north wing next to Walt.

That would make a good INGO username-- Jasmine Ballistol.
    So you get to see a fair amount of the people coming in to the gun show. A few INGO vendors on that wall. :wavey: :ingo:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Just back from the gunshow. Man was it packed today. Met Snapdragon. Always nice to put a face to the screen name.
    Ended up with a bunch of the large targets, some cci primers along with 500 lc 308 brass. Great price on that at $40 for 500:rockwoot: Also got some 380 and 223 ammo. .20 per round on the 380 and .25 per round on the 223. Not to shabby.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Hope ya feel better soon.

Just seen my old high school, Andrean, boys basketball team won the state championship.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    325 2x4's were delivered on Thursday. Had some guys come start framing the basement today, and they hope to have everything framed by Monday. Will work out perfect since the baby is scheduled to come Tuesday. Its loud and interrupting my naps, but its gotta get done!
    00-BCBE6-C-A75-A-49-D0-89-F3-5-BA1327-DDB4-A.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Just back from the range. Put some rounds thru the newest edition, Taurus 24/7 tactical OSS, and its a nice shooter. Take up on the trigger is the only thing i dont care for, but not a deal breaker. Put some more time behind the Rex Zero compact and the Springer as well.
    Daughter put 390 rounds thru her 10/22 and another 240 thru the M&P 15/22.
    Now need a nice sunny weekend and temps in the 60's and go hit Winamac. Built the daughter her first Ar and need to test it out and then let her have at it. Its her B-day present this year and she's ready to go run it.
    She likes blue so i used Strike industries blue line parts. Ballistics advantage 16" barrel. Aero upper and lower. Strike Triple crown comp, Magpul moe+ grip, Alg Act trigger, and a Vortex Crossfire II 2-7×32 scope with Warne Xskel mount. Found a couple blue translucent lancer mags for it as well. Here's a pic of her B-day present which is coming up in April.

2lcqz5i.jpg

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I so wish it would dry up. I went out back to shoot today and the whole path was like walking on a bog.

At least my new MP9c ran flawlessly.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Just back from the range. Put some rounds thru the newest edition, Taurus 24/7 tactical OSS, and its a nice shooter. Take up on the trigger is the only thing i dont care for, but not a deal breaker. Put some more time behind the Rex Zero compact and the Springer as well.
    Daughter put 390 rounds thru her 10/22 and another 240 thru the M&P 15/22.
    Now need a nice sunny weekend and temps in the 60's and go hit Winamac. Built the daughter her first Ar and need to test it out and then let her have at it. Its her B-day present this year and she's ready to go run it.
    She likes blue so i used Strike industries blue line parts. Ballistics advantage 16" barrel. Aero upper and lower. Strike Triple crown comp, Magpul moe+ grip, Alg Act trigger, and a Vortex Crossfire II 2-7×32 scope with Warne Xskel mount. Found a couple blue translucent lancer mags for it as well. Here's a pic of her B-day present which is coming up in April.

2lcqz5i.jpg

it needs pink and hello kitty stickers.
    total fail dad! :p

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    it needs pink and hello kitty stickers.
    total fail dad! :p

While my daughter does like pink sje definitely doesnt like Hello Kitty. She says thats for Babies and and men that arent quite right in the head:lmfao:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Taking the train to the aquarium tomorrow because the kid wants to take the train. He also request he dolphin show. I think we can do all that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom