• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Just this summer alone I encountered a semi Goin S on N. I sped ahead and vigorously flashed brights at oncoming to warn them. While on phone with ISP (btw they are so relaxed whenever you need something) he finally cut back over onto SB. ran them the plate and his description. They had 15 miles to catch this dude. Didn't see a single unit get him.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :facepalm:
    Why did you bother to save lives?
    Should of followed him and videoed it and made $$$$ with the upload of a spectacular accident in the making.
    Also off course the police is never around when you need them. That is not how it works.
    Lastly SSSSSSSSNNNNNOOOOOOWWWWWWW! Its finally here.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    :facepalm:
    Why did you bother to save lives?
    Should of followed him and videoed it and made $$$$ with the upload of a spectacular accident in the making.
    Also off course the police is never around when you need them. That is not how it works.
    Lastly SSSSSSSSNNNNNOOOOOOWWWWWWW! Its finally here.

Cause usually the innocent ones die and the perp who caused it lives

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Cause usually the innocent ones die and the perp who caused it lives
    You think he did it on purpose or was under the influence of something?

If it was a mistake, he isn't a perp. Why would the police chase down someone that made a mistake and luckily didn't harm anyone?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

If it was a mistake, he isn't a perp. Why would the police chase down someone that made a mistake and luckily didn't harm anyone?

"She"...and she is dead. Alcohol suspected.

Why would police not apprehend someone going the wrong way on I-65? I'm confused.

Going the wrong way on a street is not something the police should use their discretion to ignore.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    KLB is talking about CTC and saving people this summer from a crash on the highway.

You are talking about what occurred a few days ago on i65.

That's how the conversation started, but CTC's post is also why my last line is generic as to people driving the wrong way on streets.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    "She"...and she is dead. Alcohol suspected.

Why would police not apprehend someone going the wrong way on I-65? I'm confused.

Going the wrong way on a street is not something the police should use their discretion to ignore.
    That isn't what he was talking about. He was talking about 41.
    Waiting for this to happen on 41. Can't tell you how many times I've swerved to avoid oncoming5late at night or I've literally chased down semis while on the phone with ISP
    Just this summer alone I encountered a semi Goin S on N. I sped ahead and vigorously flashed brights at oncoming to warn them. While on phone with ISP (btw they are so relaxed whenever you need something) he finally cut back over onto SB. ran them the plate and his description. They had 15 miles to catch this dude. Didn't see a single unit get him.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    That's how the conversation started, but CTC's post is also why my last line is generic as to people driving the wrong way on streets.
    There is a HUGE difference between going the wring way down I65 and messing up and accidentally going the wrong way on a road. If the intersection he references has regular occurrences of people doing this, they must need to better mark the road there. I don't know that area, so I don't know the particulars of why it happens or how a driver can remedy it once they realize their mistake. He says the truck got onto the correct side of the road, so why would the police send a car to hunt down a driver for making a mistake? This wasn't a case of the truck still driving down the wrong side.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt

. If your drunk aren't you committing a crime? Isn't a criminal a perp? Anybody drunk that causes an accident Is a perp to me.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Because it upset him.

But I do not understand????
    I encountered a semi Goin[SUB][sic][/SUB] S on N. I sped ahead and vigorously flashed brights at oncoming to warn them.
    Did you make a U turn, speed ahead of the truck and attempt to warn North bound traffic that there were a car and truck heading south in their lane?

Or did you cross the median and head south in the SB?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom