Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Thanks for the support. He's in Fort Dodge, Iowa. They're trying to get him in a room in Des Moines so they can do the procedure. That will lock in the operation. It might be a 5-way bypass. Wife is leaving tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I still haven't found them stinkin' Easter eggs. I can't wait to see what I got myself for Christmas.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    So today I fenced 3 of my beginning fencers because they challenged me. These are physically fit kids who are 14-15 years old. I'm older than most of their grandparents. Each of these kids has been practicing for nearly a month. I won all 3 bouts. 5-0, 5-0 and 5-0. Only 1 of the kids even got a blade on me and it was inconsequential contact after the fact. I hit all 3 of them in the head (face mask) at least 3 times, which is basically an embarrassing hit.

Clearly they have not learned anything ... other than the fact that old men with swords can kick their butts.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So today I fenced 3 of my beginning fencers because they challenged me. These are physically fit kids who are 14-15 years old. I'm older than most of their grandparents. Each of these kids has been practicing for nearly a month. I won all 3 bouts. 5-0, 5-0 and 5-0. Only 1 of the kids even got a blade on me and it was inconsequential contact after the fact. I hit all 3 of them in the head (face mask) at least 3 times, which is basically an embarrassing hit.

Clearly they have not learned anything ... other than the fact that old men with swords can kick their butts.

:yesway:

Gotta teach them youngsters that they have to work for it.
    It's not as easy as SEE-REPEAT.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Good luck with your FIL.
    Everyone else, take your time driving. Slick roads and idiots driving like it's dry. At least didn't see any off road or accidents.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :facepalm:
    So let's see your VOIP phone works at your desk but your laptop does not. Yet you say the data line is bad!

The how on earth can your phone be working if it shares the same data line as your computer?

Plus systems decides to do a windows 10 upgrade over the night and NOT inform anyone. Except now some users can't login. Hum.... hum.... could it be?

Nah.... it could not be because of that could it?
    :faint:

Nah let's just blame another division but systems.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm that weird guy who reseeded some patches of the lawn late and every time it rains, it just means I wasn't outside before 6a moving the sprinklers around.

Love the rain....right now.

But to enhance the cheery mood, a pretty NWI autumn scene:

45017709_10215466565671702_8585589996356894720_n.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom