Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    The three flap J block vents on vinyl siding will do that. The hooded ones, not as often.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Dryer vent had quite a bit of a clog on the side of the house as I walked by with the flaps up. The bottom portion got wet starting the backup.
    Little maintenance & she's free and clear. Just a PSA of you haven't looked at yours in a while.
    Ours is on the roof, with 3849 twists and turns to get to it. Last year our clothes were taking so long to dry that I called our furnace guys to check the vent. He said it was packed all the way. Took two hours and $200 to get it cleared out. Wish there was a way I could do it myself, but I guess we'll just have to have the furnace guy check it when he cleans the furnace.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Just wanna give a shout out to Bob/Melensdad again for the back armor pad he gave me for my riding jacket, just picked it up, much appreciated and I hope I never have to put it to the test. :rockwoot:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    And in other news, suppressors are fun. It's funny how people on the line kinda stop like "wait a minute, that sounded weird"

Tried it out on the Savage 10 Stealth in 6.5 Creedmoor(supers) my PSA/Del-ton frankenAR pistol in .300 BLK(supers and subs) and lastly my CZ P10c, in 9mm(found subs and had plenty of supers) It looks kinda comical hanging off a pistol but with the subs the volume difference between can and no can was most noticeable. The acoustics with the .300 were the most entertaining. The big thwack of the bullet hitting the backboard with subs was cool and now I wanna try steel, and with the supers, the actual gun shot is still very quiet and then that supersonic crack really sticks out.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    This^^^^ And a lot of us know each other personally thru meet and eats, meet and shoots, and our annual Youth shoot we put on in June

Welcome to Ingo!

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    This^^^^ And a lot of us know each other personally thru meet and eats, meet and shoots, and our annual Youth shoot we put on in June

Welcome to Ingo!
    Where could I find more info on the Youth shoot? When's the next one? My son just turned 8 this summer and just started him out on a bb gun and a 22lr.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Where could I find more info on the Youth shoot? When's the next one? My son just turned 8 this summer and just started him out on a bb gun and a 22lr.

Go over to the Ingo events subsection and you'll see threads titled NWI youth shoot. It happens every year in June at the Winamac FWA

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Welcome to INGO.

Where you live this thread may have more info for people that live near you. [h=1]Official Status Update Thread #203...Fall is about to....Fall[/h]
    Not to say you are not welcome here. We would love your help and or participation at the youth shoot.

We have had at least one member from Indy help in the past and a lot of down Staters send up ammo contributions.

Just be careful, read the rules before you get too worried about 50.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Welcome to INGO.

Where you live this thread may have more info for people that live near you. Official Status Update Thread #203...Fall is about to....Fall

Not to say you are not welcome here. We would love your help and or participation at the youth shoot.

We have had at least one member from Indy help in the past and a lot of down Staters send up ammo contributions.

Just be careful, read the rules before you get too worried about 50.
    Thanks for the advice. I'm still learning my way around the site and threads. Believe it or not this is the first forum community I've participated in so its a learning curve altogether.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Also, if you hang out here with the rest of us, people tend to talk about it here, or at least tell each other to check the thread out.
    If you go to the events subsection, you can see threads from the past where people signed up to volunteer, talk strategy, and most important.. the AAR (After Action Review).
    We talk a bit about the shoot, and post pictures.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom