Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Dateline: Best Western in Woodstock
    Best things I can say about this town is their liquor store (Armanetti) is like like a mini Binny's and the location is 15 min. away from the railway museum hosting Tomas & Friends tomorrow...other than that...

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    That is absolutely nuts. I've heard about your guys Xmas parties too... Absolutely top notch company. I wish you guys would get more trucks too.
    Me too on more trucks as the business is growing. This building is the second addition as the new part of the original building is only three years old. Christmas party is very good. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Dateline: Best Western in Woodstock
    Best things I can say about this town is their liquor store (Armanetti) is like like a mini Binny's and the location is 15 min. away from the railway museum hosting Tomas & Friends tomorrow...other than that...
    Take a lot of EXTRA money for all the Tomas and Friends stuff they will try and sell you. Been there twice for the grand sons. :spend:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    A great day to double into 1st and fix some freight cars. Would be nice if my time claims also got paid got 3 in the pipe since our supervisor who just got fired on thursday wants to ignore our ot board.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I have been using https://postimages.org with no issues ever since photobucket stopped allowing remote linking.

I use ImgBB

I use TinyPic

Imgur.

Download the app. I can take a picture, upload it and have it posted in less than 15 seconds

Thanks all, I'm going to check them out. :ingo:

TEST
    A64820-DD-A605-4-A74-B438-7-E77-BE5120-F6.jpg

And it appears that Snap's choice wins :yesway: First one I tried, it worked, but I'll save the other options for future reference if needed.

Last edited:

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Thanks all, I'm going to check them out. :ingo:

TEST

And it appears that Snap's choice wins :yesway: First one I tried, it worked, but I'll save the other options for future reference if needed.

Good quality pics. What kind of gun is that? :) Throttle Lock sounds scary. Is that a bike or ATV?

p.s. how did you combine the 4 pics - in the photo app, or your computer? Very effective format for show-n-tell.

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Busiest 10 days of the year around here. The kids and my wife had 4-H building watch tonight already. No projects lower than and A and each of the kids has a project headed for State Fair. They will be at the fair almost every day. I will be there 4 or 5 times. No one is showing the mini horse this year, but my wife is working in the reject and will be the superintendent next year and going forward. I will be announcing the mini horse show a week from Saturday.

Good thing for me, I live less than 5 minutes from the fair....depending upon the grandstand act.
    Same here. Wife and oldest grandchild camp at the fair the whole time. They have bunnies and goats there now, and Sunday the horses move in for all of next week.

Where you bad?

Are they being punished?

:dunno:
    I am married, so duh! :p

No, the ones here are the lucky ones that get to stay home instead of roasting at the fair.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Good quality pics. What kind of gun is that? :) Throttle Lock sounds scary. Is that a bike or ATV?

p.s. how did you combine the 4 pics - in the photo app, or your computer? Very effective format for show-n-tell.

I have an iPhone app that lets me combine multiple photos in multiple configurations. 2 to 9 photos can be combined.

Throttle locks are fairly common on larger motorcycles that do not have cruise control and are taken on long trips. You don't usually see them on bikes that hang out at the local Starbucks but you will see various styles of throttle locks at out of the way tourist stops that are hours from normal civilization. They eliminate hand cramping of the throttle hand. It's a simple mechanical form of cruise control.

The top 2 photos show it mounted on my wife's 700cc Honda. Bottom left photo is an action shot. It would actually be really scary to use one on an ATV. Needs a decent road, reasonably flat terrain is best for throttle locks, should be engaged only when the bike is in its top gear.

No, the ones here are the lucky ones that get to stay home instead of roasting at the fair.

I just figured the ugly animals got left behind.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Toasty at the IL Railway Museum. Left after noon as the temps. began to spike and you could hear child meltdowns in the distance.
    Man, Chicago traffic sucked 2 days in a row.

Late lunch at Gelsosomo's & ready to relax.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Back from South Bend and the grandsons 3rd b-day party. Good time but mostly relegated to indoors with the heat.

Made good time on the way home. 50 minutes from door to door

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Lol. Light traffic on the toll road. Cruise set at 90 and never had to touch the brakes till i got to Portage
    Not touching the brakes at Portage would get you in the paper.

I can usually hit the 50 min. mark without too awful speeding. 90 sounds about right for you.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Not touching the brakes at Portage would get you in the paper.

I can usually hit the 50 min. mark without too awful speeding. 90 sounds about right for you.

I hardly ever see cops on the toll road. Did see 1 on the way there, nothing on the way back

Also helps that the daughters house is right of Ironwood Dr and less than 3 miles from the toll road. Dont have to do much city driving. If i didnt have to hit 3 roundabouts itd probably shave a couple more minutes off my drive

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom