Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Actually, my tastes run in a different direction. I know, I know someone is going to take that out of context.

I am a purist. the only gun I want another and another and and another is a Government Model 1911A1. No frills no big name manufacturer just the best.
    Z
    ae00-8646.jpg

Colt
    wm_3610958.jpg

Springfield
    1911BKO.jpg

Auto Ordinance

The only modification I make is to remove the lanyard loop. It hurts too much when you slam a magazine home.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Well, yet another day I ran around and accomplished a lot, but doesn't feel like that much is done. Oh well, more work still waiting for tomorrow

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Well, yet another day I ran around and accomplished a lot, but doesn't feel like that much is done. Oh well, more work still waiting for tomorrow
    There is always more work. Then when you think you are catching up they make you sit in meeting after meeting after meeting.....

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    There is always more work. Then when you think you are catching up they make you sit in meeting after meeting after meeting.....
    Fortunately I don't usually have to many meetings. My issues are all the special circumstances issues that take up tons of time. Usually in the same time I can get a lot cleared off, but dealing with those, one thing gets done sadly. But, always enough to make sure I stay employed forever

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Fortunately I don't usually have to many meetings. My issues are all the special circumstances issues that take up tons of time. Usually in the same time I can get a lot cleared off, but dealing with those, one thing gets done sadly. But, always enough to make sure I stay employed forever
    A few years ago I was almost never in meetings. Now I spend more than half of my time, and as much as 3/4 of it, in meetings.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Traveled north of the thin Thug Line today into Griffith, then into Highland.

Chatted with Gunbunnies at Schoops, he was at the counter when we walked in.

Just got home from dinner in Chiraq at LOW COUNTRY ... best garlic crab I've ever eaten. Casual place, modest prices, good food.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Traveled north of the thin Thug Line today into Griffith, then into Highland.

Chatted with Gunbunnies at Schoops, he was at the counter when we walked in.

Just got home from dinner in Chiraq at LOW COUNTRY ... best garlic crab I've ever eaten. Casual place, modest prices, good food.

Every time I've seen gunbunnies in the wild, it's either Schoops, or the Stracks near Schoops.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom