Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Talk to sadclown at all about DirectBuy? I know he did a stint there, and I spoke with him when I was looking for a job at one point. Hope all goes well for you!

I'll give it a try. The perks are good. Free DirectBuy membership, free gym membership. Birthdays off. Free healthy snacks in the breakroom. The employee reviews of management are not great, but they all say it's a fun work environment.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Thanks everyone. It was super peaceful. The vet came to the house and we did it in the backyard after he fell asleep with his head on his Momma's lap.
    Glad you were there. When Actaeon's dog passed, we were there. When my Shadow passed, it was at night and I wasn't there. I still feel bad about that.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Anyone know what was going on in the area late last night? Bunch of squads going lights and sirens westbound on Rt30 (Merriville area). About an hour later (near midnight), lots of PoPo activity in the lot near the mini shopping center in St. John. This morning there's cops watching 93rd ... thought it was a speed trap but too many cars flew by the cops going way over the speed limit and they didn't budge. Then there's a Metra Police K9 unit at the park on 93rd. :shady:

Jedi, you weren't in town visiting, were you?

When I was going to work, I saw a BUNCH of flashing lights. I was at 61st and Broadway, looking south.
    :dunno:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    sorry to disappoint snob bit it was not jedi.
    you know jedi would have just nuked it from orbit. :p
    jedi had enough issues today in chiraq.
    the popo had the railroad crossing blocked this afternoon on the south side. it looks like someone decided to use the train to say byebye to this world. plus the taste of chicago starts this wed and the crowds are already showing up and lots of road blocks everywhere was jedi typical 45min bus ride was 1.5hrs today and by wed it will be 2hr.
    gggrrr

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Sorry for your loss Ericpwp. Never easy losing a faithful furry companion.

Congrats Snap! Hope all works out for you!

Anyone local here have any 6.5 grendel brass they wanna sell? Pm me if you do.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Thanks, I was glad I got to be there.

Congrats Snap, I'll be talking to you later! My membership is coming due. Do they sell nail clippers? :laugh:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    NWI INGO, Crown Point Gun & Knife Show M&E, Saturday, July 14 @ Shoops in Crown Point @ 2PM

Interested:
    • Snap
    • jedi
    • Act
    • Melansdad
    • BF = Best Friend
    • Chef Larry
    • Ballstater
    • Repeter
    • GB

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Beach day today with the wife and kiddo. We made it from 10am-1pm+. A little over 3 hours until the reality of nap time started to hit him. Far better than I anticipated. Got all cleaned up, sat down, then the wife tells me we need to go to the outlet mall for clothes for a family photo shoot Wednesday, then out to eat. I'm home and in my recliner ...and I ain't going anywhere else! :faint:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I've got 200 rounds of .270, a box (50)+ .380 ball and an open box of .380 Winchester hollow point. I also have a Mini Uplula, incase anyone is interested.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Why does today feel more like Monday then actual Monday did?
    Also, might be running late at the meet and greet on Saturday. I will find out more soon.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Why does today feel more like Monday then actual Monday did?
    Also, might be running late at the meet and greet on Saturday. I will find out more soon.

I am also still unsure about the Schoops Meet & Greet. I should find out more about the conflicting graduation party (today?) as to when I need to be at that party and if it will be conflicting with eating a great burger and getting a Jedi hug.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom