Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yeah.... The plexiglas on the sliding screen door broke loose in the wind, and it was lying on the deck covered in snow when I slipped on it..

You have to be careful of these monsters!
    Jedi bets they did it.
    smiling-raccoon-paul-freidlund.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, there was enough snow to bring me down (literally). Went out on the back deck to call the dogs in, slipped in the snow. I went down and my left big toe got caught and pulled hard to the side. Might be dislocated? I hate to brave the roads and spend a bunch of money at Urgent Care to have them tell me to tape it.

That sucks Snap. Might be broke.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    That sucks Snap. Might be broke.

I can bend it, but it's sticking out at about a 30' angle. I'm going to tape it til morning and then see how it goes. Fortunately my landscape guy is going to swing by and clear the driveway and walks, because there's about 6" of snow drifted at the end of the driveway and there's no way I can maneuver my 49839 lb snowblower. (I may have taken a bit of poetic license.)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I can bend it, but it's sticking out at about a 30' angle. I'm going to tape it til morning and then see how it goes. Fortunately my landscape guy is going to swing by and clear the driveway and walks, because there's about 6" of snow drifted at the end of the driveway and there's no way I can maneuver my 49839 lb snowblower. (I may have taken a bit of poetic license.)

Just a bit of poetic license. :)
    If it's dislocated, it'll have to be popped back in.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Maybe just a bit.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi I went down to Newton County and there was snow alright... No plows at all down there and I'm guessing some of the wind blown drifts across the roads were about a foot deep. People drive like idiots in this for sure... Somebody put their little sports car in a ditch over on 55 between 2 and Shelby. It was up to the windows in the snow...

Jedi I got one more of those little rascals for you... Just because I know you love them so much and I blame you for the cold and snow...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom