Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Ya, just wondering if he was a known jokester.
    Hey Ballstater, is it you who has a baby with eczema? I went to a dermatologist and he prescribed a steroid cream and told me to use this. It does help, and it's safe for babies. It's hella expensive, but Walgreens has it for BOGO 50% off this week.

Cetaphil-Restoraderm-Eczema-Calming-Body-Moisturizer-10-Fluid-Ounces-Packaging-May-Vary-0.jpg

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Hey Ballstater, is it you who has a baby with eczema? I went to a dermatologist and he prescribed a steroid cream and told me to use this. It does help, and it's safe for babies. It's hella expensive, but Walgreens has it for BOGO 50% off this week.

Cetaphil-Restoraderm-Eczema-Calming-Body-Moisturizer-10-Fluid-Ounces-Packaging-May-Vary-0.jpg
    Thanks. I'll show this to the Mrs. We've luckily not had an outbreak as of recent. We did try peanut butter today...so we wait :nailbite::nailbite:

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    So from now on when people ask me how much I want for my WTT classified I'm just gonna give them a stupid high amount. If they want to pay it, great, but I'm sick of the lack of reading comprehension.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So from now on when people ask me how much I want for my WTT classified I'm just gonna give them a stupid high amount. If they want to pay it, great, but I'm sick of the lack of reading comprehension.

So how much do you want for whatever it is you are selling?
    Can i pay you in dead raccons?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    WD, I've got a M1 Garand in the safe...

Yeah you guys can tell I'm catching up again in here... My family had a wedding and we had family to hang out with... Oh the joy....

Almost got out to the range today but nope.... better luck next weekend I guess....

Billb, a 357 magnum lever won't beat your shoulder to death though... Just saying...

On another note.... the little LCR in a pocket caryy worked really well... No one at the church could tell.... Awesome purchase...

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    WD, I've got a M1 Garand in the safe...

Yeah you guys can tell I'm catching up again in here... My family had a wedding and we had family to hang out with... Oh the joy....

Almost got out to the range today but nope.... better luck next weekend I guess....

Billb, a 357 magnum lever won't beat your shoulder to death though... Just saying...

On another note.... the little LCR in a pocket caryy worked really well... No one at the church could tell.... Awesome purchase...
    Pocket carry is a good thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom