• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I know I should expect this conduct from them, but damn it is just so childish.

I work with a girl that try telling me that when the weather report says 20% chance of rain that it means that it only rained on 20% of the area. I asked her if she was trying to tell me that the weather man was always right. I was told I don't believe in science. Coming from someone that gets their facts from a 10 year old. I walked away.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I work with a girl that try telling me that when the weather report says 20% chance of rain that it means that it only rained on 20% of the area. I asked her if she was trying to tell me that the weather man was always right. I was told I don't believe in science. Coming from someone that gets their facts from a 10 year old. I walked away.
    We live in a world of smart phones and dumb people

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    After waiting 14 weeks, the Animal Plastics T3 cage I ordered for Kevin (my Ball Python) has finally shipped, FedEx is saying it will be here tomorrow
    :rockwoot:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I know I should expect this conduct from them, but damn it is just so childish.

Which seems to be the liberal method lately, childish.
    I can take disagreement on how to achieve objectives, such as the betterment of society, etc. But the childish way they argue? It's like being in second grade.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

:rofl:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Which seems to be the liberal method lately, childish.
    I can take disagreement on how to achieve objectives, such as the betterment of society, etc. But the childish way they argue? It's like being in second grade.

And they're experts in nature, never living in it.
    Experts in self defense, though they never defended themselves.
    Experts in farming, ad nauseum.

And yes melensdad, I saw your FB comments to people about the rolling back of EPA and "navigable waters ". Quite the brain drain.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

And yes melensdad, I saw your FB comments to people about the rolling back of EPA and "navigable waters ". Quite the brain drain.

Yup, that was an exercise in futility. I think I actually made some headway with 1 (one) person. One. Just 1. Everyone else wanted to force feed me Flint Michigan water, kill me, see my entrails hung from pikes, blah blah blah

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Yup, that was an exercise in futility. I think I actually made some headway with 1 (one) person. One. Just 1. Everyone else wanted to force feed me Flint Michigan water, kill me, see my entrails hung from pikes, blah blah blah
    I'll have to look it up, sounds like fun.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    guys. i found a big snake today.... after a 15 minute shoot out(he hid in the rocks) which required 25 rounds of .22 and 2 pieces of shrapnel in my skin I got him.

im worried they are around my house. what can I do?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

I'll have to look it up, sounds like fun.

Great times were had by all.

You should have pointed out, Flint Michigan water was the result of Democrat mismanagement.

guys. i found a big snake today.... after a 15 minute shoot out(he hid in the rocks) which required 25 rounds of .22 and 2 pieces of shrapnel in my skin I got him.

im worried they are around my house. what can I do?

First, stop putting shrapnel in your leg.
    If you can shoot bigger guns on your property, some people like a "Judge" loaded with .410 shotgun shells.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    it hit me in the hand and my stomach. I used .22 cause its kinda late and dint want any issues, although I could of probably got the AR out for where I live. no issues...

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    0ngTV8dl.jpg

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    thank you, it seems home depot carries the powder
    Most snake repellents are a scam. Clearing brush/thick vegetation, food sources, etc. would be more beneficial. There are snake traps and snake fences available. There are very few poisonous snakes in Indiana. But, odds are you scared the :poop: out of any relatives and they went away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom