• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    Glad to hear that you are cancer free repeter.
    If you guys are looking for a new range to go I highly recommend Sand Burr Gun Ranch in Rochester. That is the best outdoor range I have been to in Northern Indiana

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I need money or a friend with a private range. I really don't want to go all the way out to Kingsbury or pay the $18 or whatever it is at Blythe's to shoot.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Thanks all, I'm freaking excited, so sharing the news as much as I can.
    Would certainly be nice to have a private range. I've wanted one for as long as I can remember.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I've got a bunch of mulch next door at my neighbors, and the wife saved the old plastic shower curtains to use as a cheap weed barrier. I have about 100ft in length of 4 x 6's to use as the border to keep the mulch in, and have a natural berm that I will dig out and clean up a bit for us to use. I will probably make some target stands, but will post pics of before and after.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Nice reapeater!!! Awesome news!!
    Man melensdad that was cold. Jajaja
    You should apply for the wendys twitter account since the girl who ran it finally quit.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Great night at the Railcats game. No problem CCing, I was more armed then the security guards :D

I never had an issue carrying at the Railcats games in the past. Nice to hear that this year won't be a problem either. Thanks for being this year's Crash Test Dummy :):
    :yesway: The only time I ever saw them wanding people was their 1st year of operation at the main gate. At that point, I walked to a side gate and walked right in.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Man, I've gotten a lot done today: paid bills, dishes including baby items scrubbed, swept, trimmed bushes, sprayed weeds, cleaned the dehumidifier filter, sprayed for ants, mowed the yard, got the doctor to change my son's prescription over the phone, picked up said prescription, ran to the bank, got gasoline, weeded the garden...amazing what can be done with a day off.:faint:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom