• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Anybody been to Disappear Gear in Chesterton? Stopped in today after find a few deals in the closeout section at Blythes. I will have to say after talking with Ken the owner he is good to go. He said if we ever want to do a group buy of ammo or reloading stuff he will try to give us the best price. I may even dabble a bit part time running the ISMIT they have if they like me and my wife says I can do it once a week or whenever.

Man I live in Chesterton and did not even know this place was here. I just checked out the website, it seems small but I am going to swing by there on Sunday to see whats what.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    But klb what type of hrs r u doing in chicago.
    What is driving me crazy right now is im in 2 worlds right now. Reg biz hours n also night hours as i oversee the projects when they are being worked. So my hours are all over the place. Plus its hard to go back to work if they have issues as its a good 30 to 50min drive. Skpye has been a small bleesing but at least for the short term i really need a place closer to my work sites so i can be on site at a moments notice if need be.
    I try to keep it early in and out. Doesn't always work, but it usually does.

I do the vast majority of my extra work from home. VPNs are a blessing and a curse for that. They make it much easier to do and thus allow it to happen much more often.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    :coffee: Easing into my day. Refusing to run the furnace. It probably wouldn't run anyway merely out of protest.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Is it one of those integrated ones?

Or, can it work on a pistol too?

4!
    I am getting the integrated one.

I ordered one though my trust and was told 8 mo or longer. Got mine 3 mo to the day
    It has to be transferred to the FFL, then transferred again to me. I hope it doesn't take that long, but that is what I am planning on. If it comes earlier I will be happy. If not, I won't be disappointed. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom