• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    KLB your correct..... but since the stupid people out number the intelligent 10 to 1 around here I don't like the roundabouts...

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I do not understand the hate for roundabouts. They move traffic a lot more efficiently than lights or stop signs. The only thing that messes them up is stupid people. The same kind of people that don't understand how yield signs work are the kind that sit at a green light or don't understand right of way at a four way stop.

I don't get it either. It took me a while to get used to it completely, but a roundabout is a pretty simple thing. If there's somebody coming, you wait; if there's not, you can go.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well it is hard to use one of those things and still drive defensively. As most drivers around here act like they are 7 years old and run through them unconscious of anyone else being on the road... It gets even worst when the car has a Illiniod plate on it... I mean these people can't figure out they want to get off on I65 from 80/94 until they are almost past the exit and then they come over from the third lane of the highway at almost a 90 degree turn to get on the exit. What can you expect from these people...

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Finally got my act together this morning. Time to head out for some outdoor, warm weather pew! Pew! Pew!

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Ok my fellow reloaders. I decided to test some titegroup as my bullseye is almost gone. I loaded 5 rounds 115gr plated xtreme with 4.3 gr titegroup with a OAl of 1.15 got a chrono reading from a CZ 85 of 1193 low to high of 1263. I'm thinking I should back down to 4.0 to see about getting it closer to 1100. What are the thoughts?

Edit: just found by chance someone who has been using exactly what I'm using for a setup and uses 4.1gr. I will go and make a few and see where that goes.

Last edited:

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Ok....I know there are those that have been wondering, or asking how LadyGhost is doing. Well it was going very good up until the last of 2014 (as a few of you saw for yourself) she was walking well, most times not even using a cane. Well we ended up in the ER of Jan 2nd where the Surgeon drained infection off her knee when he drew fluid out of it. She underwent surgery on the following day the 3rd for that. She went back in for surgery in Febuary for the same thing, but to install a port to use for injecting Antibiotics directly into the knee. This ended up being a nonstarter because NOBODY wanted to touch it because it hadn't been done before with a knee and less than 50 people have ever had this done nationwide for other areas. So....after trying to take care of the infection (DIFFERENT one this time than the last two times) They did surgery yesterday to remove the joint AGAIN....and install a spacer inpregnated with antibiotics to try and kill the infection that they feel is in the bone. She is in a lot of pain right now from the 3+ hour surgery and other issues that they had removing the joint..I talked to her a little bit ago and she told me that she FINALLY was able to sleep a couple of hours this morning after the surgeon came in to see her this morning and upped her pain meds.

As far as prognosis for the future....unknown. By this I mean the surgeon isn't even thinking that far ahead, given all the issues that LadyGhost has had. Right now his focus is on getting rid of the infection. Afterwards we will sit and discuss her options. LadyGhost and I have been discussing her options since last year and she has made her decision. The doctor told her back in January that the bones around the replacement were deteriating and that it was only a matter of time. He gave her 6-12 months before the replacement would fail. I have not put any of this up on here because I/we wasn't and am NOT looking for anyones pity, but this is about the only place I can go and vent, so you fine folks get to listen to it. LOL

So, thank you for letting me vent.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    WOW, but thank you for venting so we all now know.
    You are welcome bob, It's just that I don't like all the drama and BS I see online everyday. As you know, I tend to keep things private concerning LadyGhost and my own health issues, but I felt that this was the best way to let the multples of folks that have asked or I felt wanted to know all the details.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Met a Colt fan at Kingsbury. He let me shoot his 1972 Python! Only problem is now I don't just want one, I really want one!

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sorry to hear all the stuff that you guys are going through, still hoping for the best for you guys. You know we always up to you venting or ventilating any time you wish...

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Huge news folks. I took, quite possibly, the perfect :poop: today.

Not too firm, not too soft, perfect log about 2' long (I even "beached the whale"). Best part: it was a single, clean wipe.

I have pictures. Post them later after the party is over.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom