• Status
    Not open for further replies.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Well, got my generator installed today.... Bring on the power outages..... Thanks goes to Bob and Chuck
    20150401_170239_zpsh8s7qokl.jpg

Last edited:

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    Huge news folks. I took, quite possibly, the perfect :poop: today.

Not too firm, not too soft, perfect log about 2' long (I even "beached the whale"). Best part: it was a single, clean wipe.

I have pictures. Post them later after the party is over.

every time i read your posts i can actually see and hear dan aykroyd saying the words. this one almost killed me!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Is anyone going to the INDY area any time soon?
    We have an INDY INGO member who is donating ammo for the youth shoot for june.
    Please PM me if you can bring it back up. Thanks

***CORRECTION****
    We have (2) 500 rds donations waiting for us in Indy and another 500 in Lafaeytte

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI

***CORRECTION****
    We have (2) 500 rds donations waiting for us in Indy and another 500 in Lafaeytte

Ermagherd, did you screw up the offers we had on the table to be ammo mules?

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Sorry I'm not feeling like my usual self so my 'logistics skills' are down and out for the count right now.
    Were you going down and I just do not recall?

No, I found some help. I'll PM you.

Seriously though....and I mean this genuinely...are you doing OK? You seem pretty despondent lately.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    No, I found some help. I'll PM you.

Seriously though....and I mean this genuinely...are you doing OK? You seem pretty despondent lately.

:facepalm: You can't use such big words with jedi.
    He had too google what despondent meant
    https://www.google.com/search?q=despondent&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=ubuntu&channel=fs&gws_rd=ssl

Yes that does fit the bill and I'm sorry for being such a downer this year and my lack of INGO time.
    Everything will be OK by the fall...

My brother lives in Noblesville. I can see if he would be willing if you need someone.

Here is the thread that was started a while back for the ammo runs.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...cussion/372743-ammo-mule-wanted-indy-nwi.html

Please update in there KLB is you can. I'm having a hard time keeping all the post together this year for the event.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    :facepalm: You can't use such big words with jedi.
    He had too google what despondent meant
    https://www.google.com/search?q=despondent&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=ubuntu&channel=fs&gws_rd=ssl

Yes that does fit the bill and I'm sorry for being such a downer this year and my lack of INGO time.
    Everything will be OK by the fall...

Here is the thread that was started a while back for the ammo runs.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...cussion/372743-ammo-mule-wanted-indy-nwi.html

Please update in there KLB is you can. I'm having a hard time keeping all the post together this year for the event.

:fogey::oldwise:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

***CORRECTION****

I'll be passing through Friday and heading back evening Sunday if you still need a pick up.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I know I wouldn't. But hopefully with me taking the helm of the M&E's and the t shirt drive have taken some stress off him. SO far I have gotten 6 shirt sizes, and Jedi i will need to know if the ammo runners, cooks, and photographers are getting shirts. I would assume the cooks and ammo runners as they can point to where an event or the person running that lane is.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I know I wouldn't. But hopefully with me taking the helm of the M&E's and the t shirt drive have taken some stress off him. SO far I have gotten 6 shirt sizes, and Jedi i will need to know if the ammo runners, cooks, and photographers are getting shirts. I would assume the cooks and ammo runners as they can point to where an event or the person running that lane is.

Yes for the support staff.
    Only cook we have right now is KLB.

No photographer yet or floaters (ie. ammo runners)
    The floaters tend to me 'our kids' when you shoot mrobnoxious1 for his shirt size see if she daughter will be an ammo runner again.
    gstanley102 is also an instructor and his granddaughter has helped us in the past as well. Not sure if she will depending on her schedule.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Soooo I'm looking around in the events threads and I don't see this months M&S listing ?

Anybody in here reload 10mm, wondering if magnum primers are required or not.... seems like the case is short enough to use standard but...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom