Merrillville

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Be there Sunday in our regular seats just down from the finish line. Only missed 3 races since I was 15. 1 was covid year, 1 I stood up at a wedding in Evansville, and one in my teens where it rained, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. Couldn't get another day off on Wednesday.
    This will be the first time in about 30 years I’m not going. Did not renew our tickets that I’ve had since around 1991. The last 4 years have been such a cluster f getting in or leaving, that it’s just not fun anymore. Will be in our camper near Brown County. May put it on the TV.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

Thanks. I'm going to order a few traps. Younger me would have made them, but I have enough on my plate.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Thanks. I'm going to order a few traps. Younger me would have made them, but I have enough on my plate.
    The traps do work. (I thought I posted in here but it was another thread about carpenter bees) I bought the ones that have a jar under the little wood house. If you just toss one dead one in the jar and hang the jar where they are hanging out, they work great.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Slackers! Where is everybody? It's 0600 and only 3 posts today! Sunrise in about 10 minutes. %2 degrees and headed for the 80's. Sorry, Jedi, no SNOW!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    My left knee is all kinds of messed up. I don't remember doing anything to hurt it, but it's been really swollen and stiff for a few days, and today it HURTS. I can feel it grinding when I walk. Hard to take care of Mom, me, the dogs, and the house plus get ready for a garage sale in a few weeks when I need to stay off from it. The house and the garage sale may have to wait until I find out what's going on.

I already had an appointment with my ortho doc for my shoulder tomorrow, so I called and said I'd be coming in with a knee problem also.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom