• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    I see you already have a fire-wood grabber tool but if you ever want another one - I highly recommend a Pyroclaw. I use these and got one for my son too.
    Thanks for the tip! I'll look into one.

I'm getting ready to do some grinding in the a.m. before going out to play. There is chuck and sirloin in the garage freezer that
    was cheaper than buying the ground and since there's a grinder here. Bought the stuff for processing deer. Have a sausage stuffer and did home made sausage before also.

thumbnail (56).jpg

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Just so everyone knows when I said people don’t cook anymore I was speaking in broad terms not about this group. Lol Since we have found our way to this forum I would say this group is cut from a different cloth. I prefer the talking about poop and headaches also atleast that doesn’t make me hungry at strange hours.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Just so everyone knows when I said people don’t cook anymore I was speaking in broad terms not about this group. Lol Since we have found our way to this forum I would say this group is cut from a different cloth. I prefer the talking about poop and headaches also atleast that doesn’t make me hungry at strange hours.
    I gotta :poop::poop:

There, did that ruin your appetite?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Good Sunday morning all. 4th Sunday of the Easter season.

40(F) degrees out there now with a high of 50(F) and possible light rain? This is springtime under the spectre of 'global warming,' uh what I think it's now called 'climate change' or is it 'climate emergency' now?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Good Sunday morning all. 4th Sunday of the Easter season.

40(F) degrees out there now with a high of 50(F) and possible light rain? This is springtime under the spectre of 'global warming,' uh what I think it's now called 'climate change' or is it 'climate emergency' now?
    Climate change. They can blame all weather on humans now, because we never had variable weather before humans screwed up the world.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    We lost one of our does yesterday. She gave birth to two kids, both of which came out wrong. The second one cut up her utuerus and she passed away 8 hours later. That kid also died. The first one did survive and is now in the house until she gets older, so we can take care of her.

This is mom Iggy and the surviving kid, a doe we haven't decided upon a name for yet.
    1682854547583.png

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :xmad:

Avoid Cline from ridge to past 169th. It is now 1 lane either direction until next year! they are redoing the road.

jedi took 80/94 and got off on Cline heading south. What normally takes 5 mins with w stoplights to get to ridge took 37 min yesterday with weekend traffic!

Can not imagine what weekday rush hour traffic will be like. FTS!!!

Screenshot_20230430_075208_Opera.jpg

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

Avoid Cline from ridge to past 169th. It is now 1 lane either direction until next year! they are redoing the road.

jedi took 80/94 and got off on Cline heading south. What normally takes 5 mins with w stoplights to get to ridge took 37 min yesterday with weekend traffic!

View attachment 272849
    Let the fun begin with road construction. The exit from Ridge Road to 65 south has been closed for a couple of weeks and will be closed till mid-June.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    I'm 35 miles away. Do you think that's fffaaaarrrrrr enough?

We have our construction season starting too. Northbound out of La Porte is single lane for about three miles. Normally a four minute drive,....now with heavy traffic it's almost 4 and a half. Seek alternate route. May require a boat.
    LaPorte35Roadwork.jpg

Last edited:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

View attachment 272849
    At least it is free. It says Est Investment: $0

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom