Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Are people still drinking Bud Light?

I haven't had a Bud Light in I can't tell you when. Since it was the cheapest keg beer in the 90s, that was the college draft pours. Now I don't care for the taste or even consider it. Much like Papa John's. When they were getting the chain going, they had 2 nights a week of special pricing. Had it so often I hate it now.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Are people still drinking Bud Light?

Too soon to tell.
    We're not exactly a high volume organization.
    I did mention to the bar manager we need to keep an eye on it, so we don't get stuck with something that isn't selling.
    But basically, we look at the stack. If it's low, we order. If it's not, we don't.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, I think regular recycling might be different than 'electronics' recycling.

I think the companies collecting at the curb, just dump it in the same place.
    But the cities/counties collect it in a connex box.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    For anyone that has nipsco did you notice that the April bill is not due until May 1? It is normally due at the end of the month but it looks like the calendar is in our favor this year and they added an extra day?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    For anyone that has nipsco did you notice that the April bill is not due until May 1? It is normally due at the end of the month but it looks like the calendar is in our favor this year and they added an extra day?
    I pay mine on the same day every month anyway. Automatic payment from the bank that arrives about 7-8 days before it's due. The bill is usually about $275, so I just send $300 a month. When the NIPSCO credit balance has built up enough to cover an entire month's bill, I just hold the payment that month. My own budget program.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I pay mine on the same day every month anyway. Automatic payment from the bank that arrives about 7-8 days before it's due. The bill is usually about $275, so I just send $300 a month. When the NIPSCO credit balance has built up enough to cover an entire month's bill, I just hold the payment that month. My own budget program.
    Oh nice.
    That's a smart move.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom