Not open for further replies.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    I feel the same with smokers/drinkers so I'm not just being agcist.

I should not have to pay inflated health insurance cause you choose to choke down a pack a day or down a case every night.

Not my problem.
    Oh no, I agree with CTC B4Z on something. Did upside down 4311 just freeze over!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    You guys are sucking the fun out of this thread.

I had enough of that dealing with the local tax forms for Property owned by the Post.
    Fortunately, the staff at St. John township are very nice. I just ground my teeth filling out my part of the forms, they had filled in a lot of it for me. So, probably the easiest government interaction I've had in a while.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Saturday progress. Today they finished the soffit and fascia and finished some interior odds and ends. Electrical is roughed in, waiting for NIPSCO to run the service and install the meter. Brick arrive tomorrow and garage doors on Friday.

View attachment 267532

View attachment 267533
    What is the extra lumber and sheathing for? Putting in the skyway after all?

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Saturday progress. Today they finished the soffit and fascia and finished some interior odds and ends. Electrical is roughed in, waiting for NIPSCO to run the service and install the meter. Brick arrive tomorrow and garage doors on Friday.

View attachment 267532

View attachment 267533
    Don't know how much gas your going to be using but it would probably be cheaper to have a gas line ran from your existing
    meter, assuming it is near that electric meter on the house, than pay the minimum usage fee for another meter. Unless of
    course they are to be billed separately.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    What is the extra lumber and sheathing for? Putting in the skyway after all?
    That is the overage that the lumber company delivered. They picked it up this morning and will give us a credit for the return. It was pretty bad stuff. It should go straight to the burn pile when the lumber company gets it back.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    Don't know how much gas your going to be using but it would probably be cheaper to have a gas line ran from your existing
    meter, assuming it is near that electric meter on the house, than pay the minimum usage fee for another meter. Unless of
    course they are to be billed separately.
    The NIPSCO service is electricity. I thought about running a gas line off the existing meter, just because. I talked to a few people about it decided against it. Then I thought about upgrading the house service to 200 amp, but three sources told me that if an electrician touches the panel the city will make us relocate the panel to inside the house and rewire the house. That would add another 12 -15 k in cost.....um....no thanks. We're having NIPSCO come off the pole, run about 20' underground to the new meter, then have 100 amps in the garage. Yeah, there going to be the minimum use fee for the meter, but I can pay that for a long time as opposed to rewiring the house.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom