Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :xmad:
    Almost got into a front and back fender bender coming back from ohare this morning!

was literally touching the bummer of the taxi in front of jedi and the car behind jedi was a hairline off the bumper.

We were all going about 35mph and that is probably what saved us. Traffic stopped all of a sudden and stayed stop for about 5 minutes.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Interesting turn of events. Early this spring, Mama Snap insisted I needed a new winter coat. Despite my protests that I had plenty of coats, she insisted (you know how moms are). She bought one and said she would give it to me when cold weather started.

Fast forward to yesterday. I was trying on my coats, and they were all swimming on me since I've lost 35 pounds this year. Mom comes running out of her room (OK, we know she can't run...) with an Amazon package. The coat fits perfectly. She bought the same size I wore last winter, but it just runs really small.

Last edited:

erasure

komm süßer tod
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    merrrerrrmrerrerverre
    It started at 5:30 with some guy merging on to 80/94 at 40mph and only got worse. I feel sorry for jedi and anybody else here that commutes into Chicago, can't say that was a great drive

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom