Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Interesting turn of events. Early this spring, Mama Snap insisted I needed a new winter coat. Despite my protests that I had plenty of coats, she insisted (you know how moms are). She bought one and said she would give it to me when cold weather started.

Fast forward to yesterday. I was trying on my coats, and they were all swimming on me since I've lost 35 pounds this year. Mom comes running out of her room (OK, we know she can't run...) with an Amazon package. The coat fits perfectly. She bought the same size I wore last winter, but it just runs really small.
    Moral of the story...

Mom's know best!

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Well, fighter/attack jets are pretty useless without missiles/bombs.

I mean, it's like carrying a gun, and leaving the ammo at home.
    They were loaded according to the post by Paul Goddard who runs Region News. No idea why post was taken down. Not sure if it was Facebook thing or if Goddard removed it himself

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    They were loaded according to the post by Paul Goddard who runs Region News. No idea why post was taken down. Not sure if it was Facebook thing or if Goddard removed it himself

I just don't see them being 'loaded' as newsworthy.
    :dunno:

Maybe someone is worried about starting a panic?
    So they deleted a post
    :dunno:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Attach4804_20231013_133503.jpg

and jedi can confirm jets flew in the downtown area today. 1 pass is all jet heard in the late morning. Did not see what made the noise but it sounded the same as when the air and water show occurs.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    So we had a hose stuck to a faucet out side the house we bought, everything worked, but we could not get it off. Every tool I had was just grinding the corners down. Buddy comes over with a huge Snap On wrench. Like the kind you would kill someone in a video game with. I thought the faucet was gonna break, but finally the hose came off. Lots of corrosion.

Naturally, I had to go to lows to pick up one just in case I ever needed it. Those things are expensive. Well one trip to the pawn shop later and I paid 10 bucks for these old Craftsman pipe wrenches. They are filthy but should do the job. Gonna degrease them and try to clean them up.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    It has been about half an hour of soaking in industrial strength oven degreaser. Lets see if the grease just wipes right off as the directions say.

Edit.
    Some did, but time to move onto the gun solvents.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom