Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Which of u south of us30 did this!!

Nipsco sub station transform blew up.
    3000 south hammond residents are with no power right now
    You make me think of this. I picked up lunch at Del Rey and drove through your outer darkness. I could hear the weeping coming from your house as I passed the Y.

cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Good morning all. I've already loaded the dishwasher and cleaned the kitchen floor. This time of day is the only time I feel like doing real work.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2023
    Indiana
    What do you expect people to do with all the dang feral cats?

My dad was stationed overseas in the Mediterranean somewhere and he kept going back to the same restaurant because he loved the tacos so much until he found out they were cat…. He never went back lol
    That’s.. unfortunate :(

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    What do you expect people to do with all the dang feral cats?

My dad was stationed overseas in the Mediterranean somewhere and he kept going back to the same restaurant because he loved the tacos so much until he found out they were cat…. He never went back lol
    He should have cracked the code.
    Taco spelled backwards is o cat.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Still headed to range at Michigan City. ETA about 10:30 am.
    Going to go to Michigan City Rifle Club tomorrow around 9-10 am if anyone is interested in being my guest or meeting me there if you're already a member. I've got some guns to function check and a couple to sight in new red dot installs. Planning on being there a while.

I've got the newish M&P FPC if anyone wants to try it out. One of the pistols I'm sighting in is an M&P CORE pistol with a Holosun 507c-gr ACSS reticle. I'll be bringing a Ruger PC Carbine and a Ruger SR9c also.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    Leaving the range 275 rounds later.

I had the indoor range to myself. Got a couple of dots sighted in and worked on drawing from holster.

@kaveman - I really like the Holosun with the ACSS reticle.
    Told ya so. These hardcore gunslingers are fooling themselves when they say you just need to put in 10,000 reps and the dot 'will be there'. They seem to think the ring is some sort of 'crutch'. No, the ring is there in the unlikely event that you find yourself in a situation other than Gary Cooper at High Noon. What if you need to find the dot when you're not square to the target, feet planted firmly shoulder width apart? I mean, that COULD happen, right? You might want to shoot around or from underneath something. You might need to shoot with your non-dominant hand. You might need to shoot from flat on your back in the mud after taking a punch to the face. It'd be nice to be able to present the gun and at least know where to go 'looking for the dot'.

Looks like the rain is skirting us here in the eastern hinterlands.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom