Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    ...PSA...

Time to exercise your water meter.

1. Locate the main water value and turn to close position.

2. Open the cold water of any faucet it should release water but then start dripping.

3. Check the water meter to see if the numbers are increasing. It should not as water line is off.

4. Open main water line and faucet should increase the water flow and numbers on meters begin to move.

Test is done.

You exercises the main water value to ensure you can turn off the water in an emergency as the values get stuck if you never turn them.

If the meter showed no movement when the value was off then your system has no leaks. If the meter was registering numbers when off it means you have a leak. Need a plumber to find and fix.
    What is a water meter :dunno:

2 wells, no meters :p

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    $22!? Holy inflation. Monday 8 PC at Strack is $6. "Cheap Chicken Monday"

Heaven is a bar that is rough for fried chicken enthusiasts to achieve.
    This could feed 3 people so it's not bad at all. Today I was feeling extra fat so I ate 5 pieces and 2 bisquits myself...

Last edited:

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    You have to treat a lot of city water too
    The city well that st. John is on wasn't horrible. I did laundry and showered for 10 years with that water no problem. We had no treatment on it.

Here I'm only 26 ft well I think and my softener is on highest setting and 2x filters. It's just OK.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    KFC used to be a staple and decent food. And when you could get Chicken for $1 a piece with 2 family sides and biscuits, it was 100% worth it. This pricing was only about 5 years ago. But now that an 8 piece is 26.99, I would consider it to be garbage.
    Again KFC was amazing food when it was $9.99 for an 8 piece with 2 sides and biscuits 5 years ago. But now that it is $26.99, I would not consider it amazing at that price.
    From the size of the chicken pieces, they should rename to Kentucky Fried Chicks.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Was in Milwaukee last week for some training. One evening we had dinner at one of the local breweries with a large selection of brews. One was a pumpkin spice. Figured I had to try it to see how bad it was. It was actually very good. Very balanced flavor and not too heavy.
    Here u go... this is your new look.

image.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom