• ...and so much more!
  • Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Aszerigan, I'm in for one belt as well (who knows maybe two :ar15:). I'll be bringing cash as well.

lovemywoods, I managed to luck into an online deal and snagged some bulk CCI .22LR. I just got shipping confirmation that says I'll have it by next Tuesday. So, feel free to reallocate the box you have me down for to another needy soul (or put it back in your locker for a rainy day).

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Sam - I've got you covered. I'll be bringing 45 full (50 round) belts - 20 for Sat, 25 for Sunday. I figured that's enough. Unless you tell me I'm wrong and need to order more.... :)
    Andrew, I'll take a couple belts for Sunday if I can reserve them now and pay you then. Thanks!

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Aszerigan, I'm in for one belt as well (who knows maybe two :ar15:). I'll be bringing cash as well.

lovemywoods, I managed to luck into an online deal and snagged some bulk CCI .22LR. I just got shipping confirmation that says I'll have it by next Tuesday. So, feel free to reallocate the box you have me down for to another needy soul (or put it back in your locker for a rainy day).

Will do! Thanks.

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    No problem. I'll be able to take plastic at the event as well. (may be slightly more expensive)
    If we are taking reservations. Put me down for a belt please. What are the prices again? On both the 8mm and the .458 socom ammo you're bringing?

EDIT: I found the price for the 8mm, but never saw one for the .458 socom. Im just trying to figure out if I can shoot both

Last edited:

BrinNutz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    SBN
    Thanks lovemywoods!

So, I figured I'd post up my round count to bring and see if it's too much, not enough. I'd plan on firing each gun in the calibers listed below:

.223 steel cased Tulammo x 200rds
    .45 mostly brass 200rds
    .40 150rds steel Tulammo
    7.62x39 steel Wolf 180rds
    9mm brass 150-200rds
    Box of 333rds. of .22LR from lovemywoods and a few extra I have (total of around 500)

Whatcha think?

Almost completely forgot, I'll be bringing a couple hundred surplus 5.45x39mm too. Who doesn't love the sweet smell of Communism burning in the morning?

TheUziButton

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    It is not an NFA item, but I would love to experience different types of night vision. I am guessing the full auto crowd has lots of toys. If anyone is willing to do some show-and-tell of Gen 1, 2, 3 night vision on Veterans day I would be very appreciative.

Here is a video of the PVS-14 and LDI DBAL D2 in action...
    [video=youtube;fxF3DJY3M3M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxF3DJY3M3M[/video]

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I missed this thread for a bit, are we calling dibs on ammo? If so, I call seconds on everything! I'd like to get my fingers on as much as possible as I've never seen full auto in action. I'll be the guy with the chest-mounted cam and the enormous grin on his face. Well... one of the guys with an enormous grin, but likely the only one with a chest-cam :)

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I missed this thread for a bit, are we calling dibs on ammo? If so, I call seconds on everything! I'd like to get my fingers on as much as possible as I've never seen full auto in action. I'll be the guy with the chest-mounted cam and the enormous grin on his face. Well... one of the guys with an enormous grin, but likely the only one with a chest-cam :)

Aszerigan is bringing ammo to buy for a few items.

Scam1789

Long time Member mostly lurking.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 11, 2008
    Pittsboro
    Aszerigan! I want two belts for the MG-42 for Veterans day. I can pre-pay via paypal or stop by your shop later this week if you would prefer. (My wife is having a baby tomorrow so I am kind busy) Also want to know how much the .458 socom ammo is, I definitely want to try some of that!

Top Bottom