• ...and so much more!
  • SERVED_USMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Lake County
    Tell him congratulations!!!

He shot well enough over the last 2 days to claim 1st place in the AM Open Division at the AR15.com Pro AM Championship!

:rockwoot:

Sorry Pete, but I think it's time for the Pro side next year. ;)

RePete68

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    82   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lowell, IN
    Wow! Thank you everyone! I just got on my favorite forum to see what's up for shooting this weekend & I see "Next time you see RePete". HaHa. I gonna get you Steve! I wasn't the only one from Team Lake Mortgage to do well, we all did. Steve, aka "SERVED_USMC" finished 6th in Tac Ops & Ryan finished 33rd in Tac Ops, & that was out of 230 some shooters. Way to go guys!! If you have never been to Rockcastle or the AR 15.com 3 Gun Championship you have to plan on signing up next year. The hospitality, people, match, demos, side matches, range & prize tables are unreal! Here's my match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8ix_mV3lQw&feature=share&list=UU-xQuY7sxy-B1i8Dpn_Z9LA

Hey, I'm only a pistol shooter so I definitely need work with my long guns. HaHa. Stage 1 was a disaster for me as I was almost defeated by a small stick. You had to break the stick in two with the shotgun in order to go thru the door & the offset of my dot is much higher than my barrel. I compensated incorrectly & held too high. The next guy up who had a dot on his shotgun, held his gun sideways, and BAM!, first shot. Damn! That's why it sucks when you're the first shooter on a stage sometimes. I also struggled with my rifle's 100 yard zero on all the long range rifle targets. Most were out to 200+ yards. All in all, I had a great time & learned a lot. Can't wait till next years match where I'll be competing in the Pro division.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom