• Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I've been hearing ~90K.

From the actual helicopter footage I'd be surprised if it was 9k.

There's no way to look at those pictures and see 90,000 people, there wouldn't be pavement visible for three blocks in every direction.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Some prefer the "gray man" approach.

Full-militaria kit is more of an apocalyptic situation. And even then...

I'm wearing three different camo patterns and a bandolier of 00 Buck to the apocalypse.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

There's no way to look at those pictures and see 90,000 people, there wouldn't be pavement visible for three blocks in every direction.
    That pic was taken early. It got more packed than that. There were people packed to the edges of the fences when it started.
    And there are a lot more than 9k in that pic (the broader pic im meaning. Not the zoomed in pic)

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Some prefer the "gray man" approach.

Full-militaria kit is more of an apocalyptic situation. And even then...
    Some can even be the “gray man” whilst wearing full kit. The 2nd isn’t about hunting, it’s about donning your kit grabbing your rifle, and defeating tyrants. We have gotten too far away from that.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    That pic was taken early. It got more packed than that. There were people packed to the edges of the fences when it started.
    And there are a lot more than 9k in that pic (the broader pic im meaning. Not the zoomed in pic)
    Pics I saw had the capitol and immediate area PACKED to the gills with folks.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There were. I was watching the global news live stream, they had a good size crowd at the statue, and at another spot. Not sure why they were divided into separate groups, I’m guessing different speakers or something

It's an annual event about lobbying for gun rights. The people going into the capital area are I guess "lobbying". Many of those are going into the capital building for that. And then the rest are in the streets, because they can't be armed inside the gates. So. I guess that means that most of those people you see not in the queue or the capital grounds, are either carrying or are with someone who is carrying. It's a lot of guns being carried by people and no violence.

**** you Gov. Northam. Lying **********.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    [video=youtube;Rh3F5iwdII0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh3F5iwdII0[/video]

This is the stream I was watching. Scroll through and check different time marks, they had a helicopter circling and videoing, at points they’ll zoom out and show different areas. The main crowds I saw were at the capitol building, at the statue, and some other spot I’m not sure what was there or why so many were gathered there. I’m not sure about 90k, but I’m guessing it was 60k at least.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN

Well a lot of them were wearing camouflage so of course you couldn't see them.

Just like all of Hillary's 2A supporters.

Hillary_Hillarys_Inaugural_Crowd.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So...do I need to go buy one of everything at my local army navy surplus store? I don't have a chest rig or NV on a helmet or even a fancy backpack...I should probably go get some pretty soon.

I have a digital camo INGO hat. Does that count? Oh! And my gun show backpack is camo too. I'm an operator I think.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    It's an annual event about lobbying for gun rights. The people going into the capital area are I guess "lobbying". Many of those are going into the capital building for that. And then the rest are in the streets, because they can't be armed inside the gates. So. I guess that means that most of those people you see not in the queue or the capital grounds, are either carrying or are with someone who is carrying. It's a lot of guns being carried by people and no violence.

**** you Gov. Northam. Lying **********.

Ya I get that, I’m just not sure what was at the 3rd location that drew a large crowd. The capitol building had a huge crowd, then the statue in the circle had a big crowd, then they were gathered around something else I couldn’t tell what it was or why there were gathering there. Figured a speaker maybe? Not sure.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

9K? Looking at the dimensions of just the area of the queue (as determined from Google Earth), and given the density of people sanding together so closely, there's almost 9K just in the queue.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Ya I get that, I’m just not sure what was at the 3rd location that drew a large crowd. The capitol building had a huge crowd, then the statue in the circle had a big crowd, then they were gathered around something else I couldn’t tell what it was or why there were gathering there. Figured a speaker maybe? Not sure.
    Bacon truck.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Some can even be the “gray man” whilst wearing full kit. The 2nd isn’t about hunting, it’s about donning your kit grabbing your rifle, and defeating tyrants. We have gotten too far away from that.
    Yep. It would surprise untrained people what you can fit under the proper civilian clothing. The grey man knows how to be a metrosexual :):

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Ah, so ingo had some members there. I did see a Starbucks tent there at one point. I’m wondering if that wasn’t for their antifa members to warm up
    It certainly wasn’t for gun owners or cops. It was most likely a Safe Space for those that accidentally found themselves amongst the Neanderthal gun owners.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So with this huge audience, and a great opportunity to speak the the crowd, did Northam or even a single politician even stick their head out the door to address the crowd? If so, I never saw it.

Top Bottom