Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    For once I’m happy to say I was wrong, I expected substantially less people to show.
    Well thats the difference. You are happy to have been wrong.
    I figured this was going to be huge based on the high numbers at the local county meetings in VA over the last couple months. And how pissed people were.
    This is now a national movement that we all need to continue on at home. We need to contact our local officials and get them to publicly state their commitment to the 2nd amendment.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    It's amazing how all these black people suddenly become invisible when "journalists" start reporting.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

I think the VA .gov will take credit for this. "All of the security measures we had in place worked as planned."

Also once the crowds are gone, I'd like to see what they left behind. Something tells me it will be as clean as when they showed up. Hopefully I'm not wrong on this. We've seen the pictures of other what other groups of protesters left behind. I hope we didn't do the same.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think the VA .gov will take credit for this. "All of the security measures we had in place worked as planned."

Also once the crowds are gone, I'd like to see what they left behind. Something tells me it will be as clean as when they showed up. Hopefully I'm not wrong on this. We've seen the pictures of other what other groups of protesters left behind. I hope we didn't do the same.
    Like I said earlier, the breitbart feed was showing at least one person walking around picking up litter and putting it in a trash bag. I'm sure you're right that it won't like the way a big group of women (and men?) marching in ***** hats would've left it.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Im sure they had a lot of cops and national guard staged in buildings and most likely parking garages around the area. But they weren't needed. It was like a "deployment" to kuwait. Except they probably were thanked for their service today:):

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Yeah. So. The vast security deployed around the city also forced the evil protesting gun rights n00bs to pick up their own trash.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Here's one angle. Get a magnifying glass and start counting :)

This angle doesn't give a good representation, I don't think... I'd imagine there were more on the other side of the building.

Capitol-crowd.jpg

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    So...do I need to go buy one of everything at my local army navy surplus store? I don't have a chest rig or NV on a helmet or even a fancy backpack...I should probably go get some pretty soon.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Here's one angle. Get a magnifying glass and start counting :)

This angle doesn't give a good representation, I don't think... I'd imagine there were more on the other side of the building.

Capitol-crowd.jpg

There were. I was watching the global news live stream, they had a good size crowd at the statue, and at another spot. Not sure why they were divided into separate groups, I’m guessing different speakers or something

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    So...do I need to go buy one of everything at my local army navy surplus store? I don't have a chest rig or NV on a helmet or even a fancy backpack...I should probably go get some pretty soon.
    My feeling is that if you don’t already have those things, you are wrong, and way behind the curve.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Im honestly so relieved. I had prayed a lot about this over the last few days but was stressed out just hoping it would go peacefully for everyone. I wasn't worried about the patriots showing up, i was worried about plants from the left trying to start crap.
    Glad everyone is safe. I hope the message was heard loud and clear in the VA capitol building and around the Capitol buildings of this country that Americans will unite in large numbers in order to defend our freedoms.
    Now the ball is in the democrats court. They can stand down or escalate this

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Im sure they had a lot of cops and national guard staged in buildings and most likely parking garages around the area. But they weren't needed. It was like a "deployment" to kuwait. Except they probably were thanked for their service today:):

If the food was good it would be like a "deployment" to Qatar ;)

Top Bottom