• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Agreed. If they stick to their promise and march as pro-gun activists and not anti-everything activists, that's a pretty powerful statement of this being an important enough cause to sideline their other disagreements.

But there WILL be clowns in MAGA hats, and there WILL be idiots with Confederate flags, and this is a bad venue for them to see those things and flip out.
    And, there will be clowns carrying communist flags, calling everyone fascists. It *could* go off peacefully. Too many clowns on both sides, and it’s the self-described antifa side who is most prone to violence. Most pro-2a rallies go on without the violence.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    this is some scary stuff the whole country is watching this...people on both sides i just hope that it dont go to violence etc the governor not allowing concealed carry at a 2nd amendment rally,calling in additional security etc just doesnt look good

I'm not sure why the "not allowing guns on Capitol property" is getting such big attention. At the rally I attended back in April of 2016(?) here in Indy, we weren't allowed on the "Capitol grounds" if we were armed. We had to stay on the sidewalk, just off Capitol property. Maybe VA was previously less restrictive than we were here in Indiana?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'm not sure why the "not allowing guns on Capitol property" is getting such big attention. At the rally I attended back in April of 2016(?) here in Indy, we weren't allowed on the "Capitol grounds" if we were armed. We had to stay on the sidewalk, just off Capitol property. Maybe VA was previously less restrictive than we were here in Indiana?

April 2018 if you mean the one I think you mean. All the speakers had to hand off their weapons before going up on the steps where the podium/mic was located.

An estimated 1,500 gun owners in attendance, it was cleaner when we left than when we got there. The opposite of ANTIFA.

VulpesForge

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2020
    Nowhere

Because 50% of the point of the second amendment is carrying weapons to the governments doorstep. The doorstep, for all intents and purposes, is taxpayer funded and belongs to we the people. Anything "Government owned" falls under constitutional jurisdiction as much as any property. We've merely allowed and become comfortable letting these tyrants have their way. They use to have a class called civics, they got rid of it after people started growing up understanding they were being taken advantage of. Can't have the people knowing their rights and all that.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

April 2018 if you mean the one I think you mean. All the speakers had to hand off their weapons before going up on the steps where the podium/mic was located.

An estimated 1,500 gun owners in attendance, it was cleaner when we left than when we got there. The opposite of ANTIFA.
    There was another many years before those too. I was there. Watched a fellow INGO member get man handled by the capitol police because he had a concealed handgun on and was printing
    He was 100% unaware of the rule that he couldn't carry on the lawn even. No it wasn't me, I'm not being sneaky, it was actually another guy.
    Stupid rules that create sovereign classes of citizens. If you aren't a cop, a retired cop, a law maker, or judge, then you suck and your rights do not matter as much and your life doesnt matter as much. This is what the ruling class thinks of us.

Whats the lesson? Concealed means concealed. Don't print. Screw gun free zones.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

That is because their citizens can do it normally, and we cant. And Jerry Torr I believe had the audacity to call me out on facebook when I said ours is a GFZ. I had to point out politely that just because he and his buddies can, its still a GFZ because peons like us cannot. Man that really rubbed me the wrong way. He was polite about it and all, but still, to claim its not a GFZ is ridiculous. Thats like saying a school isnt one because cops carry theirs there.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    That is because their citizens can do it normally, and we cant. And Jerry Torr I believe had the audacity to call me out on facebook when I said ours is a GFZ. I had to point out politely that just because he and his buddies can, its still a GFZ because peons like us cannot. Man that really rubbed me the wrong way. He was polite about it and all, but still, to claim its not a GFZ is ridiculous. Thats like saying a school isnt one because cops carry theirs there.
    Wow. Elected officials arent the smartest people in the room always just because they have a title. I know some of them like to believe they are. Like actors.
    I don't trust anyone else with the safety and security of my family. If I'm forced to enter a gun free zone and crap goes down, I'll look for the closest moron with a gun who doesn't know how to use it or who is pissing themselves and I will take theirs and use it myself if there is time. They may even have a badge on with the deer in headlights look or are hiding. Rules do not apply when lives are on the line and bullets are flying. You do whatever is necessary to kill that MF'er that is killing innocent people period. Not our fault we get put into that gun free zone killing field. I'm not dying without fighting first

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Yes, that's the one. It seems like it was longer ago!

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Two points to make. I have attended the annual pro gun rallys at the capital in Springfield many times, called IGOLD, Illinois Gun Owner Lobby Day. There you may carry on the grounds but cannot enter any building owned or controlled by the state.
    Second point, the anti-gunners have now realized GFZ are where almost all mass shootings are carried out but they love having these zones because it makes them "feel good." So they want to change the definition of GFZ so a school or other area where there is an armed guard is no longer a GFZ. Even if that is the only person authorized to carry a gun. Jim.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Wow. Elected officials arent the smartest people in the room EVER just because they have a title. I know some of them like to believe they are. Like actors.
    I don't trust anyone else with the safety and security of my family. If I'm forced to enter a gun free zone and crap goes down, I'll look for the closest moron with a gun who doesn't know how to use it or who is pissing themselves and I will take theirs and use it myself if there is time. They may even have a badge on with the deer in headlights look or are hiding. Rules do not apply when lives are on the line and bullets are flying. You do whatever is necessary to kill that MF'er that is killing innocent people period. Not our fault we get put into that gun free zone killing field. I'm not dying without fighting first
    FIFY
    I mean, unless they're alone in the room or something, then maybe.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Virginia Delegate Mark Levine appears to be an Eric Swalwell wannabe:

UQ0PI49.png

Last edited:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I mean the dudes a idiot just like the idiot swoolenwell!

1. The muskets, rifles of the time were equivalent of a AR or AK.

2. The population of a armed society is made up of veterans just like it was in the revolutionary war a large amount of the patriots were veterans of the French and Indian war and many had fought in various Indian wars.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I mean the dudes a idiot just like the idiot swoolenwell!

1. The muskets, rifles of the time were equivalent of a AR or AK.

2. The population of a armed society is made up of veterans just like it was in the revolutionary war a large amount of the patriots were veterans of the French and Indian war and many had fought in various Indian wars.

Do you really expect these morons to actually know the history of this country? If they did understand it then they likely wouldn't be gun grabbers.

Top Bottom