• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mister

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Fairmount, IN
    I also stopped by to check this place out a couple days ago. The staff seemed nice enough, and most of their prices were fair.

Interestingly enough the owner said he would like to have an 80:20 ratio of used:new firearms.

I believe the grand opening will be Saturday, 10/29, as previously mentioned.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Asked about re-loading supplies didn't know at this time. Would be great if they did.

NO MORE HAZ-MATs.

Gillclaypot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Muncie,IN
    I have not been in there but I heard is it Jeff Burke.He has a carpet store also out by tsc.Also ownes or co owned bad boys bail bonds or something like that.I have met him a few times.I read in the muncie star that he is near captain d's on west mcgalliard.Ill probably go in the morning.He had an ad in the paper saying he buys gold and buys guns.

Gillclaypot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Muncie,IN
    I window shop most of the time these days.They are nice people.That goes a long way with me.That is feeling welcome in a shop.Believe me they know how not to act as they have seen me first hand treated badly by some bad dealer in town.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Anyone notice if they have pinkey extensions for a 27? Ill probably run down there soon as id rather buy from them than order on midway

gohard43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    Northside Indy
    I stopped in today. Nice shop!! It was nice actually having some room to walk around compared to ludco. They didn't have too much but they said they have twice as many rifles that would be out for the grand opening next Saturday. I'll probably stop in ever time I'm in town!

Ineverfollow

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Madison County
    No Black Hawk for the 23. However they have a great price on .40 Gold Dots $23.00 for 50. He is also going to be running a hell of a deal on Glocks close to my LE discount.

Yup I hate Tom Brandy. Were you a fan before 2001?

Top Bottom