• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    Yeah it seems they changed their hours from what they originally posted. They probably didn't think to update the thread here. Honest mistake, hope you didn't travel far to get there.

New hours on their facebook page are:

Monday - Friday 10 - 7
    Saturday 10 - 5
    Closed Sunday

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    Yeah it seems they changed their hours from what they originally posted. They probably didn't think to update the thread here. Honest mistake, hope you didn't travel far to get there.

New hours on their facebook page are:

Monday - Friday 10 - 7
    Saturday 10 - 5
    Closed Sunday

No problem.........just hard to get out the habit of going to PSS, because no one comes close to Bob's prices.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    No problem.........just hard to get out the habit of going to PSS, because no one comes close to Bob's prices.

I used to think that as well. I purchased a M&P Shield from them for $400 today, which is only $10 more than Bob, and $10 less than Bradis. They seem to have very fair prices on all of their guns from what I have seen.

Also, you don't have to absorb smoke and profanity the entire time you are in there which is another bonus :)

Give them a try, they are top notch, very good guys to deal with. :yesway:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I used to think that as well. I purchased a M&P Shield from them for $400 today, which is only $10 more than Bob, and $10 less than Bradis. They seem to have very fair prices on all of their guns from what I have seen.

Also, you don't have to absorb smoke and profanity the entire time you are in there which is another bonus :)

Give them a try, they are top notch, very good guys to deal with. :yesway:

Very cool!

MattCFII

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Danville
    Went for the first time Tuesday and I've ended up in there three times this week. First time was just to check things out, got a factory Glock 33 rounder and some ammo. I was trying to find a AR stock for my AK stock tube that is commercial spec. I brought it in the next day but turned out they didn't have any commercial stocks. I noticed a Sub2000 and was all excited until I realized that it was in .40, but they mentioned a guy had just been in there wanting to trade 9mm one but was on the fence. I told them I'd be very interested and they were able to make the deal happen later that evening but I couldn't make it back until the next day. Even though there were some people wanting it when I walked it, they were still holding it for me. Great new store and guys!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Bob is getting a bit high on some things and i have done better elsewhere recently. I have a few pieces from good ole Bob and always check in when I have the itch but he is pushing up past the can not be beat deal area he owned for so long in my humble opinion.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2012
    Clermont, Indiana
    Hey all. Wanted to update you guys. We are adjusting hours for the shop.
    Didn't want to catch anyone off guard. We sure appreciate all that have stopped in!!
    Thanks so much.

Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm
    Saturday 10am - 5pm

C C

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Bob is getting a bit high on some things and i have done better elsewhere recently. I have a few pieces from good ole Bob and always check in when I have the itch but he is pushing up past the can not be beat deal area he owned for so long in my humble opinion.

I'm glad that someone else noticed this - I thought it was just my imagination. Any theories (beyond the obvious ones that gun sales are up and it's a free market)?

Top Bottom