• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    My kids are healthy. My wife loves me. I have some money in my pocket that I earned. Food in the fridge. A home to eat, sleep, and be merry in. I got invited to a kick @$$ cookout tomorrow near the airshow... I belong to the best forum on the net and haven't been banned yet... :D

I'd say all in all, things are looking great!

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    My kids are healthy. My wife loves me. I have some money in my pocket that I earned. Food in the fridge. A home to eat, sleep, and be merry in. I got invited to a kick @$$ cookout tomorrow near the airshow... I belong to the best forum on the net and haven't been banned yet... :D

I'd say all in all, things are looking great!

Just give it time, brother! J/K:D

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Surviving and fighting cancer one day a time with the best wife taking care of me.

I start a second round of chemotherapy on Monday. I will get sick, I will get tired and I won't let any of it ruin my mood.

God's faithfulness has been with me since before I was ever faithful to him. Even if I am beaten down, I still win.

Edit: I still am going to post in the venting section. It's good to vent and get it off your chest!!!

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Made it from Lafayette to Kissimmee in 15 hours and 45 minutes with only 4 stops with a wife and a 7 year old daughter. Now I just have to pray for good weather!

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I just spent two hours playing Freelancer with my boy. We haven't done that since before we moved here. We had a ball.

Unfortunately, according to him, our blast engines have depressurized and our engine fluid has been shot out of the ship.

Whatever will we do?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    We stopped long enough to gas up, pee, and grab food to go. I was running 6-7 over and drove over 12 hours of it myself. We were going to stop over in Lake City but made such good time that we kept going.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    We stopped long enough to gas up, pee, and grab food to go. I was running 6-7 over and drove over 12 hours of it myself. We were going to stop over in Lake City but made such good time that we kept going.
    That's awesome.
    Best time I've ever made was 19 1/2 hours from Ft.Wayne to Ft. Myers. Technically not *me*, as I wasn't driving. But still.:D

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    It was a beautiful night for a drive to Bloomington. We took our grandaughter back this evening. We generally pick her up every other week on my days off. How could time spent with this little princess not be the best days of the week???

She was sleepy this evening...and when she's sleepy...she loves giving kisses. :)

100_0742.jpg

designall3aa.jpg

designall8.jpg

Rattlesnake46319

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Jefferson County, MO
    Yesterday - Got a serious bite on my resume. May not be the location I'm looking for, but that will come with time. Enjoyed a good cigar and a couple adult beverages with good company, and started playing in a local 8-ball league. Lost all three of my games, but I held my own for the most part, learned from my mistakes, and most importantly, had fun.

Woke up about an hour ago ready for the day, and we have a nice morning thunderstorm rolling in. Think I'll have a cup of coffee and enjoy the view before I get moving for the day.

Tomorrow I leave Maryland for Pensacola (989 miles, I'll check in with the official time) to stand up in my buddy's wedding. Haven't seen him for about a year, have yet to meet his bride-to-be, and get to see his folks (my second parents).

And to top it all off, I'm burning off leave before I ETS, so I don't go back to work until next Thursday. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom